Reviews for FAKE
Helen chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I love this 3 Brilliant! I love both FAKE and HP series so this is like !
Thanatos chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
When I saw the summary for your fic, I was kinda excited. I own the entire series FAKE, and I absolutely love Harry Potter as well. When I was reading this, though, I had an eerie sense of deja vu...and reread the manga. No offense or anything, but basically your fic was, word for word, from the manga. I guess that was the whole point, but it made for an uninteresting read. Although the characters were different, the story was the same. I think, as an author (even a fanfic author), you need to find a way to personalize a story and make it your own. And merely changing the characters isn't enough. Maybe if you had written more - like creating an original background about their parents and how their childhood led them to being policemen - this wouldn't be the issue at hand. But still, even the thoughts were the same. And although this review is coming half a year late, I hope you can still take what I said to mind.
silverharpie17 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Very funny! Can't wait for the nextt chapter!
DefineNightmare chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I just read this fic for the first time- and I LOVE it!

please update sooN!
xAkireix chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Hahaha. I always thought FAKE was hilarious but this is fifty times better. I love it!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Continue!
Vampirewizardlvr chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
it's awesome please continue so i don't have to wait forever. I saw the ad for FAKE in a few of my manga books, is it a good series?
RuneWitchSakura chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
FAKE and Harry Potter...two of my favorite things. You rock. :D
fantasies4eva chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
kewl;)
Indigo931 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
c'mon make Draco beat the hell out of the little bastard. *growls* I hate badass kids. _ anyways update plz.
The Red Dragons Order chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
This is wonderful! I never thought someone would cross two of my favourites, but you did! Excellent! Keep it up, aye? And update soon, please!
C. Evangel chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I only read the 1st book of the series. I admit that this story has gotten me intrigued.
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
PLLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON i love the kid plase write mroe soon
Sweet-single chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
O_O

UPDATE SOON!_
The Iza chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! *_*

I love this and...you need to UPDATE right now.

Or else.