Reviews for The Charm
moonligtinparadise chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Sad but beautiful:(
I hope you write a sequel and let the boys find the way to break that curse.
Thanks for sharing:)
bhoney chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
LOVED Sam saying this: "But I am never going to need anything other than you to keep me safe. And you are not going anywhere." Glad the boys reconciled.

But you ARE going to come back and fix this, right? Let them find a cure for the curse? Right? Cuz even with the talisman, Dean's still in danger.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was really emotionally intense. I especially liked these lines: "Maybe that made him pathetic, trying to bring together a family that was so determined to stay apart." *sniffle* Poor Dean! And this: "hoping that he would find the right words to piece together what he had broken in his brother." I hope Sam manages it.
ItsaMiracle chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
..Ouch
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
For a firsttime FF writer this was a really good story. Hope you write more soon.
Spooky4ever chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
*gasp* that was awsome! i hope you're planning on writing a sequel.
spike summers chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
hi.. good story
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Ha ha ha ha. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Oh my gosh! I like can't stop crying! This was so sad! Poor Sammy! Poor Dean! The only comfort I have is knowing that Dean won't die from whatever is killing him in Faith! I couldn't handle a Dean death! I can barely handle a fan fiction Dean death! I've been crying for like the past five minutes! Great job! This story was awesome! ~Katie~
tracer2032 chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
omg omg. you have to finish this...i have to know what happens
tomygirl chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
What are you trying to do, make me cry...

Good story, keep it up...
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Oh. Very interesting. Can't wait to see more. Catch ya on the flip side.
rodney215 chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
I love this. Can't wait to read more.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Aww! Poor boys! They really need to learn to communicate! I mean Dean is leaving cause he basically thinks that Sam hates him, and Sam is staying cause he thinks that Dean wouldn't want him around and would be safer! I really hate John for doing this to my favorite guys! Can't wait for more though! ~Katie~
tomygirl chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Oh my god, I feel heartbroken for both... ok what is killing Dean... I hope you continue this story for

a couple more (hint hint) chapters.