Reviews for The Monkey, The Witch, And The Broom Closet
tealtype chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
You must continue!
arsenic-graffiti chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Personally, I wouldn't bother with the movie. I saw it, and the only person that I really liked there was the White Witch. I wanted to strangle Lucy. Er. *cough* Anyway...

The stint with the permanent marker reminded me of Nataku. Which depressed me a bit, because I _still_ don't know what Minekura plans to do with the poor kid. Mind you though, I've been absent from the fandom for a year, so I only know bits and pieces from both manga and anime.

...and so Goku's in Narnia. I wonder what he'd think of Tumnus, should he encounter the fawn.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
In the name of Aslan, I command thee to update!

heehee, this is really cute! and funny! please, update, neh? neh?
Son Nuriko chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
omg even da title made me laugh already... r u gonna write more? i'm so imagining dis! lol please write more!
NyaNyaKitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Great story _ Your a natural writer! Update soon!
Shella chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aslan save us all ... or given the nature of this - this THING *snickering madly* perhaps I should be praying to Tashlan? Intrigued & hoping to see more.

(Like the Silver Chair for instance. Puddleglum & Sanzo can have a grumping contest.)
openwindow chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
heh heh heh...i can't WAIT til they meet aslan...hehehe! but i have one problem with your writing: your past/present tense. please stick with just one verb tense, because near the end you began to swtich between the two.
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Great story! Update please as fast as you can. I wonder what's gonna happen...
SomeoneSpecial chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hahahaha! I LOVE IT! Especially the permanent marker make over... Please update soon!
UltimateSaiyukiFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Whoa! Great story!Can't wait for the next are going to update...right? Pleaase? *_*