Reviews for Refuge
Watching Happiness Burn chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
If you ever get bored seeing if you could take this story any further would be a good way to spend time.
Werevampiwolf chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
cute story! Piotr seems to be halfway between normal x-men and ultimate x-men, and Kitty is still bubbly and funny

oh my goodness! i love Peter's Evil Overlord List!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I know it's been years on this story but I just now found it during a self-indulgent bout of fic-diving.

I really enjoy how you have put the movie-canon so smoothly into your story. (Piotr and Katya were faves of mine back in the comic book days decades past.)

Hope you're still writing! You've got a good handling of pacing and characterization.
CeruleanKitten chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Amazing story, I must admit, I never considered these two as a couple before. However, I absolutlly adore them together! Awesome story : )
Merlyn the wizard chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Wow, cool story. I like the way you put into the movie, it really fitted as well as the background of Piotr.

But I have a question, what about hte third movie? Piotr is still an x-men and lives at school.

Anyway I am going to read the sequel, good work.
ceilidh-kay chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
/yay! I really liked it, I'll read more after work!
animevideogame freak chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
i liked it
LSR-7 chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I was so mad when Piotr didn't have an accent in the movie, I'm glad you intwined his Russian into his speech.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Yes, one has to wonder where the kids went during the movie when they left the school.

Good job.
pulmicort7 chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Wow. That was wonderful! I absolutely adored it! I always wondered what happened to the kids that went with Piotr and you answered that question fabulously. I liked the few times you told the story from Storm's POV. Very nice. The story was well written, it had all the details down pat, and even had romance! You are a very talented writer and I hope to read more of your work.
Lynnwood chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Awesome story, very well written. I love the way you portrayed both characters. *two-thumbs up*
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
I really enjoyed this work. It's been a little hard finding any good Kiotr lately, but this was well done and I applaud you. The character development (in my opinion) was one of the best aspects of your story, and I really liked seeing X2 from a different point of view (plus, your little tweaks kept it interesting even when the scenes were directly from the movie). So good job, and thanks for writing for us who love the classic pairings!
mcc1089 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
WOW! LOVE IT! man you need to write a novel on X2 and X3 and what happened between. I love Kiotr, and you should keep writing on kiotr. NEVER STOP!

BUT your chapters are extremely long. but if you have a good plot, who needs tons of chapters?

keep up the good work!
SLI chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Yay! Goodness!
Spartan 001 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
dear Rose i have voiced my feelings for your story and i have read some your other work the ones with Piotr and Kitty mostly and i beleive them to all be great works and was wondering if you could read my story steel heart and tell me if you like it