Reviews for It was Never Enough
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This is a brilliantly sad story, which I quite enjoyed. I think you did a great job capturing the emotions that Harry had before the break up and Draco's after...
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh wow, first time a story made me shead a tear. Good job.
lori chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow- got tears in my eyes...!
Hambares chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I wantto throttle Draco!
Westkitsune chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wah, so sad! *cries* I sympathize with them both, *huggles both Draco and..er...dead Harry* I understand, more than anyone, why Draco did what he did, because I myself thought unworthy of being a friend of my friend who's a really, really nice person. I considered avoiding her, but she found out about my insecurities and made me feel better about myself and made me a better person with self-confidence and another one to love. This is beautiful, thank you. And it's all the more heart-wrenching that his good intentions ended up badly for Harry and him. Poor Harry! I wish you make one where they still get together in the end, or where Draco out of the blue thought to check on Harry before the whole suicide thing.

So, so sad, *cries some more*
Firestar08 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This fanfic had me crying and using my tissue supply by the time I was through. o_O It's so utterly sad - and it's so heartbreaking to see both Harry and Draco so depressed.

Keep it up. XD
Shiemi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
How sad. Poor Harry. Draco was such an idiot! Gr
Sallina chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
GOD! How sad! I started to cry... but I liked it SO mutch, ceap up! :]
starryone21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
hi, i just read this in my lunch hour and it made me cry. I had to quickly wipe my tears before somebody came into the office x