Reviews for Beyond the Veil of Time
Feifei chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Awesome! I can't wait for you to update this one too .
Lilka chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
May b boring bt it was great!Keep it up!N Wen will Hao noe of da gurl,Leena i mean?N wen does romance between Hao n da OC?I wanna read nxt chapter!so PLZ UPDATE SOON!PEACE N STAY HAPPY!
Fuyu Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
nice storyline. do continue writing this story for i am waiting to know how the story will come out. do let me know when the next chapter comes.! :)

ariel ashford chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Ha! Hao...the same as always. Really cold hearted-jerk...well, that was REALLY good. Keep it up! Update! It's really good.
Meister chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Oh? What's this, what's this? You can't even remember me? Dear, oh, dear...

Getting better, I suppose...

CorruptedQueen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
sorry if this review was placed in chapter 1 or rather the prologue! i was reading your story backwards! hehehe! weird!

chapter 3 was great! i'm so excited in the events that'll be taking place when Leena and Hao meet! by the way, when are you planning that again?

my name? i got it from the bible! hehehe! it really stikes me a lot! to bring death to people! ~snickers evilly~ and i read one story that the author's number was 911 so i ran out of nos so that's what i used!

excited for the next chap!update soon!
Phoe.nyxus chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Hey :D I am SO glad you updated! this chap was really interesting, with the new girl appearing and all :D pls update soon, I', really surious of what's commin g next :D good luck!

- Sima-chan
kill-me911 chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
and i thought i was the only one who likes the name 'angel of death'! i mean, i would give anything just to have that as my real name!

anyways . . .i really like this chappie as well as i liked the previous ones! sorry if i wasn't able to review on chap 2, my computer broke down on me! ~sad~ and i just love the appearance of Leena here! and how Hao said "At least your antics never bore me, little brother," it really sounds so cute on Hao! hehehehe! but i still prefer Horohoro! hehehe!
isa18 chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Really really interesting! New girl, Leena ... O, I sure wanna find out more about her. Very nice chappie ! Update soon please ! Huggies !
Mei Marino chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Hope to see more chapters! It's very nice! Keep up the good work!
Mei Marino chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
It's great! I like it! Hope you update soon!

I have a question.. this is a haoxoc story right?
Meister chapter 2 . 1/19/2006

Man, that was still short, and boring... IMPROVEMENTS! IMPROVEMENTS!

You're using adjectives that others may find confusing. Try to loosen up a little.
Meister chapter 1 . 1/19/2006

Hell, that was short... And boring! I expect improvements in coming chapters, got it?
Lilka chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Hm...Though dis story is more about their life...It's still a great fic n nthing gonna change dat...unless smething come up...Anyway,love ur fic...Update soon!PEACE!
CorruptedQueen chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
great story you've got here! hope you can update soon!