Reviews for Gundam Seed: Mythical Legends
Guest chapter 58 . 4/14/2014
i like it. ahaha
but ur not really for action scenes your more into the romance section, dear. _v

ive skipped the action scenes coz its somehow repetitive but nonetheless omedetto, two thumbs up for you.

u keep using sphere btw, Odin was the first character to change it into blade haha

I keep imagining dragon ball z, Kamehame waves lol because of the spheres. XD thats why i find it entertaining.
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 58 . 2/5/2014
Hey, do you want me to translate your story?
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Thanks to you you gave me the idea of writing one but with another mythology
ladycagalli0918 chapter 58 . 5/17/2012
don't want to open my mouth im quite shock and my eyes are still swollen. darn this story is just so wonderful. i really really adore you JC-zala
ladycagalli0918 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
shocks! my long search has come to end! ang tagal ko ng naghahanap ng asucaga fic na 50 chapters na tapos na my gosh! can't believe na ito na yun! waaaahhhhhhhh i love you so much! im one of your avid readers
kaikai0818 chapter 58 . 1/4/2012
I loved how you combined Mythical Detective Loki and Gundam Seed, two of my all time favourite animes!
KillingKathy chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
I love the way you made the gundam seed charcters into gods! :)
sakura-himeno chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Fllay fits perfectly as Hel. You've nailed some aspects of her character here. It's also cute that you made her into a daddy's girl, though I find it weird that Fllay is physically similar in age with her father.

So Verdandi is Jean...An OC, right? Hmm... Not bad. I think I'm gonna like her.

Oh, gosh! It's so painfully obvious that Athrun was the one who gave the roses. He's so romantic. I hope he'll reveal his feelings to Cagalli soon.

And it's true that Cagalli is a precious rose.

NIce chapter! That was such a good read.
sakura-himeno chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Nice, cute chapter! Kira and Cagalli were so friendly to each other. Cagalli has no idea that Kira's her brother, huh?

And that moment with Hel...Hmm...Is she Fllay?

Great job with this.
sakura-himeno chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
Verdandi and Urd are finally friends, not enemies anymore! They sure gave Shinn a hell of a time.

And I was psyched when Kira and Cagalli finally met.

Interesting development! I love where this is going.
UHWorld chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
SEED characters as gods and goddesses? Wow! What a neat idea! I'm gonna get busy with this story. Great job.
tangerinelove chapter 58 . 2/26/2010
Finally I've finished the whole story after so long! This is actually the first story I got hooked with when I discovered fanfiction! I even copied the chapters after staying in a compshop to read back at home. Finally I got to continue reading it. I LOVE IT! Thank you for such a wonderfully written story. )
lady-cagalli chapter 58 . 11/29/2009
oh my what a great story!

new style "NORSE MYTHOLOGY", you surely a great writer!

i love all of your story and you made me cry because you gave me thought that cagalli died!

you are the best!
Kuriboh Lamperouge chapter 58 . 11/18/2008
Hope you would take the time to read _

At last I have reached the last chapter of this story, I feel both happy and sad. Happy for this story is based on one of my favorite mythologies Norse and one of the best anime I have ever watched, Gundam Seed Destiny. Sad for now I would have to say good bye to another wonderful story, I will never regret the time it took too wait and read this lengthy story but before I do say adieu and whatnot I will be giving my full length review of the entire story, I feel that I owe this story a review since I have been reading it without even giving a simple comment. My review will cover up the CONS and then the PROS.

P.S. This is not flaming, I just wish for you the author to be aware of the several problems that I see in the story and hope to see improvements because I love reading your work and I hope this will help.

CONS: I have read all the fights scenes more than twice and most of them have certain cliche elements which are redundant and some times over repeating, several fights scenes are even similar and have the same direction as the previous. Most of the magic used in the story contain the word "sphere" its not bad but you could create another synonym term to give it a different in battle, hope to see improvements in battle descriptions in the story, so that to further personify the difficulties the characters have in the battles they face. This one is my opinion only since I love Norse I was kinda disappointed not to see or hear any of the Valkyries of Odin T_T.

PROS: Character pairings _, I just love reading the love pairings you make, its really gives a new color for the story, through your pairings readers are able to see the characters more than just Norse gods or goddesses or even just characters of Gundam Seed Destiny but a whole new character that shares a deeper meaning and purpose, which is almost lifelike. When I read the love pairings in your story I was taken away at the colorful feeling they bring to the story. Some pairing I like in your story is Flay and Rey which was unlikely,Cagalli and Athrun are a serious capable (heavy romance),1 Stellar and Shinn and Lacus and Kira (it becomes funny when Meer butts in ). The story is not exactly unique but you have blended all the elements of Norse Mythology in such finesse together with the Gundam Seed Destiny characters that I felt in some way reading a whole new story. Finally the story is well rounded and it keeps the readers both interested and entertained (comedic and romantic scenes are nice to read).

After reading your works from time to time I realize you are quite the romantic writer and that romance is something that you can portray so passionately but it is apparent that a great struggle brings out a far more reminiscing romance, I hope you improve your battle scenes and terms used to keep the story always flowing. Aside from all the drawbacks you have made this story through flawlessly and that what ever your short comings you have made an ensured comeback in some other way.

At the light of all that I said I am ready to say my adieus but before that THANK YOU VERY MUCH for taking the time to write this story. It was great, I had a blast reading it to the very end. I hope that you get another story like this up and running, cause I'll be waiting for it _. ARIGATO!ADIEU!THANKS!
anomymous chapter 42 . 4/23/2008
Poor Lacus... She's jealous of Meer. Meer is getting all of Kira's attention. I think it's not in her character to be jealous. Lacus is usually portrayed as (TOO) perfect for her own good. So, getting her jealous here exhibits more of realism.

This was too short. Oh well... I still enjoyed it.