Reviews for In Pursuit of Happiness
rayningnight chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
This is seriously really really good! Why haven't you updated in SO LONG! I bet most of your reviewers are DYING for the next chapter...

By the way, is Kagome going to secretly be rich? I don't know why, but I had this feeling when you mentioned her mother and grandfather abroad. They shouldn't have had the money for that, and (considering the mother) they are very much too kind to just LEAVE. Maybe just having some business in some country, and didn't know about their children having those loan shark problems...

Then there's the dad. Most fan fiction has Kagome's father's family to be powerful in some way, and it would make sense. I mean, how could they even PAY OFF that much land (the shrine area) in the middle of a big city like Tokyo?

Yes, Kagome must secretly have SOMETHING up her sleeve, that she hasn't talked about least about her parents.

PS: When are you going to update! Or did you just drop fan fiction all together?

PSS: Where's Rin or Shippo in this story?
DJmiso chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
...where ARE you? QQ
crazyanimechick101 chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
This story is one of my favorites I read it in 2009 and am still waiting for you to story and everything about it are amazing don't disappoint us and keep on writing,we really love it!Update soon PLEASE!
dangitsesshomaru chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
hahhahahaha Sesshomaru and Jaken omg good one lol
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Very interesting premise, although, I suggest you get a beta. You seem to have trouble with correct use of "in" and "on", and loads of other things as well. I kept getting confused with the dialogue because I don't think you're using the right words or using them in the right way.

One thing that irritates me is Kagome's characterization, she seems like a BIG IDIOT. I think that it is suppose to come off as funny but it makes her look stupid a lot of time and it gets exhausting after a while to keep dealing with.
memeylupht chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
That was such a great story. U have to consider to continue writing for the other chapters.

i believe i'm not the only one of the fanfic of yours... Who have been waiting for years just because some curiousty 'bout the rest of this story. (_)

i like it though.. Please update soon,'n u have to make 'it' long for having us been waiting far too long. I will always give u my support 'n wish u a good life... .~

yea,btw.. How i lov how this story began to flow,bout the characters of kagome 'n sesshou.

Keep workin' ne... *
Andrea chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
please for the love of all that is good in the world of fandom please update and add the next chapter! i have been waiting for well over a year for the next chapter and i have waited in vain. what is it that you need in order to do so? hell i would settle for you just writing a quick paragraph. but i NEED something!

you can contact me at this e-mail adress
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
Oh wow... last edited Nov 14, 2006?

it's 2008 now... so it takes years for you to update? wow... i thought i held the record in never updating!

Still I love the fic! First read it on but now that is gone i went to to find it and yay i did! I love this fic, please please please update soon!

Ja Ne!

Mai-Chan-M chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
Your story is wonderful! Originality of the plot and perfect characterization of Sesshomaru (especially in AU) is extremely hard to find. You acclomplised a feat very few authors EVER can! Please, update soon! Keep-up-THE-AWESOME-work! (_)
UnknownBeauty chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
I love how you took a typical fanfic. scenario and twisted it into something original. It's refreshing to see Kagome not as in a beautiful long legged ebony haired goddess but an average pretty looking woman who has a minor mental disorder ;p hahaha

Interesting story :)
mimi.sama.of.the.east.side chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
aw! You know you have to CONTINUE, right?
UtterChaos247 chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
lmfao, this story is awesome, hope u update soon!
yakunantenshi chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
wow ... what is kagme drinking and will they fall in love for real... up date soon plz
A.V.P.ScorpioGal chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
more god damn you!
Applelicious chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
oh! That was so good! I can't believe you left it off there. Please, please! Tell me that you are planning on updating this wonderful fic.