Reviews for We Both Go Down Together
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2018
Not sure if your ever feeling updating this, just wanna let you know that there's some really good writing there.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2018
This is one of my favourite Samurai Champloo fan fics. I hope you will continue it.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2018
Can you write more i really enjoyed the story and for some reason i can actually see this happening in show and don t worry I thought the last chapter wasn't that bad trust me I have read some pretty bad fanfiction
jehjeh2000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
You gotta keep writing! This story is just too good!
loeir chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
noooo dont stop writing! i'm still gonna wait for the next chap! good day dear!
Premade-apples chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
this is sad. and pregnant woman should not eat any sea food period. just fyi
SuperSegovia123 chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
never get tired of re-reading this story over and over because its so perfectly written. in love with this piece.
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Mugen is so sweet!
Ishiyo chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
This is really good, I almost cried, it helped more that I was listening too "lay me down" by Sam Smith, the agony set in the beginning chapters was fantastic (I sorta like agonizing stories, but just a liitle bit) well anyway I hope you could update
Ishiyo chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
I'm totally into this story please, when you can, update, I just recently became a fuugen shipper, and you just made me ship it more
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
So I admit, when I first started reading this, I thought Fuu being pregnant was a ridiculous premise, but I gave it a chance and quickly got hooked. More like completely sucked in. This story is really compelling. Sad and in some places, outright heartbreaking, but it retains the sense of strangers turned friends, turned family that I loved in the show. It takes it to a whole new level with their bonds being tighter than ever. And somehow I feel like Jin is especially tragic even though I don't know his part of the story yet. You really should finish this. Seriously. Don't worry about it feeling bleak or depressing. There's enough depth here to balance it out. I would love to read the more.
Redundant Angel chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
How come you stopped it was a pretty good story i really liked it. you should finish it someday it would be one of the best SC story on here if it had a end.
miguelaraujo chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
good
Princess-Orlaith chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Don't worry stupid, useless chapters are needed sometimes. PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVED THIS FIC SOSOSOSOS MUCH ILL DIEEEE
Princess-Orlaith chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
JEEEESSSUSSS IM GETTTING THE FEEELLSSSSS. THE MOFO FEELSSS.

Depressing chapter, but it suites my taste. Sad, angsty fics like this are my faves. Weird huh? Anyways I can't express the cringiness I get because of Jin. I feel he deserves so much more for helping them through all this. Even with the forgiving part about the night with Mugen ;_; And how he does everthing seperate from them, and never looks at Yuki.
Dammmit...

Hey so how did their food stock last half a year (6 MONTHS?!) without them landing to restock?

Oh god. The government found them already?! Impossible. It cant bee :'(