Reviews for Curtain Drawn Aside
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I know this story is old, but I'm going back and reading a whole bunch of different pieces of fanfic. I didn't have an account back then, but I do now and I just want to say that this story is fantastic! I remember the Cleopatra 2525 series. It was an awesome show and your story just proves how great it was. It was very detailed and extremely well-written. You definitely have a knack for writing. I'm very impressed.
Renegade chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I just read your Cleopatra 2525 fanfic "Curtain Drawn Aside" and I just have to say WOW. That was truly awesome. You really brought out the TRUE Hel, Sarge, and Cleo. Most writers are just slightly off of what they are really like. And the comedy that Cleo brings! That's what I liked best about the show and no one (I can't even get it) has been able to captureit like you have. It was short (most of what I read is so long ya think

you're gonna die before it ends), yet had something powerful to end with. I myself am trying to write a piece of fanfic for the show and I've been wanting to do something short yet great. Your story helped me see what a great short story is like. Thanks for being a fanfic artist, and is there any other Cleopatra 2525 fanfic that you have done?

R-
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/21/2000
Excellent! Please write more. )
XenaBird chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
Absolutly fantastic! I can't think of anything else to say :)
Velvet chapter 1 . 5/23/2000
Excellent story! Well-written, great characterisations, thoroughly engaging. One of the best stories about Cleopatra 2525 that I've read thus far.

I run a Cleopatra 2525 website at: .com If you ever need another place to host your Cleo stories, let me know. :)