Reviews for Push and Pull
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I watched the whole seires 3 times and i still forget the little deatals it will be fine i am loveing the plot ... you know just sayin.
lot chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
i cant wait for the next chapter! i have always love zuko and katara together, and i hope they will work this out. I also hope zuko will quickly get over himself. it is starting to get a little old, the "i am the prince and i command you to do this and that" nonsense. zuko has more dimension than that!
Lot chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I really enjoy the series, i just thought that zuko's sister was named azula instead of zula. I hope katara an zuko get together soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Dude Zuko's sister is called Azula...
Flareon153 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
What happened?
Some girl chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Hurry hurry!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
well in my opinion it is too long sorry and it is getting a little boring
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
this was a good chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
When will the next chapter come out? I love this story! It would break my heart if you didn't continue it. Please continue.
New chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Your fan fiction is the first I've ever read about Katara and Zuko. Now that I have read it, no other story will ever be good enough. I hope you never stop writing these because I can't get enough.
And I love the idea of drawing it out. (Not diving right into the love story)
Mikkita chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Please update! Continue this please. It's been 8 years but this is really good!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Great story! Why don't you finish it? Not to late, to do so! It's a little different and interesting, but great. It's rude to leave your readers just hanging in a unfinished story, wondering what's going to happen. Start back writing!
Poodie chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Why why why?! Plz plz plz plz pppllllllzzzzz continue i love it. :D and i don't want to be mean but it is moving a little slow but o still LOVE IT. God bless Poodie
Iris chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Does zuko and katara stay together?
Hi chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is so awesome. Just can't get enough. Thanks and keep up the writing
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »