Reviews for Push and Pull
ambereen chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
This story is awesome. Go quickly. Plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
So amazing!
Amanda chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I love it! Are you going to make any more though?...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
zuko is out of character. he is not that pridefull
Mondays chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
I just thought I should tell you that Sokka and Zuko are the same age with Azula and Katara being the same age as well. I know it's probably too late to change it now but Azula is named after her ancestor Fire Lord Azulon.

With that out of the way, I find your story intriguing and descriptive. I can't wait to see what happens after chapter ten.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Um...it's Azula, not Zula...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
While I would have done things differently, I like what you have done with the story. The story seems to be flowing smoothly and not too slowly, but I think things need to pick up a bit to add some more excitement. I think, however, that you are already working on it.
Zuko seems to be thinking alot about Katara, which is good, but Katara needs to think of him a bit more.
I think your fanfiction is really good though so if my comments arn't in check with your storyline, just ignore it. Can't wait to read more.
Ashivinipini chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
OMFG I thought that this story was flippin awesome! Please keep this up, and I'd wanted to point out, that Zuko's sister's name is Azula, NOT Zula. :) You may think I'm wrong, but I'm right, cause Azula was named after Ozai's father, Azulon. So.. Yup. I guess you could've changed that! But great job anyways, and ZUKO Y U NO KISS KATARA?! ;) Good Luck!
loved0ne chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Yeah, you're about SIX YEARS LATE! -,- I had fun reading this story and o\you just...took it away from me. ): Left me hanging. All of us hanging.
ilovemusic10811 chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Are you going to continue the series? Its awesome! I even made a fanfiction account so I could keep up with your amazing work! Please continue! )
Shadow-might-write chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
This story is pretty good, I like the change from Zuko typically joining at crossroads of destiny or after the invasion
lynn chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Zuko's sister's name is Azula with an 'A'
DyingXwhiteXroses chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

IM UTTERLY ADDICTED TO THIS STORY!

update soon please :)
Isabella chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Tht waz a GREAT story so far! :D ur gonna make another chapter rite? cuz i rilly want 2 figure out what happens in the end. anyway tht waz great! keep writing stories :D
jp chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
this story was absolutly awsome
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »