Reviews for Push and Pull
Emiline chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is good, I want to find out what happens between Zuko and Katara... (IM a sucker for a passionate LOVE story)
anon chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
This story's got the best characterization, hands down. And I'm sorry to see that it will be left incomplete (as is obvious from the last update made in '06!) Well written with a good, and _believable_, plot with the perfect pace... I just wish that you would take up your pen sometime in the future to finish it. However, I would earnestly request you not to do so for the sake of just completing it... I'd rather see this beautiful story unfinished than be given a hasty or not-so-well-crafted ending. That is, please take your time and don't rush it! We can at least imagine how it goes from this point on.

Thank you once again for this wonderful gift, however incomplete it may be.
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Please! i beg of you. DOn't stop writing. We all love your story!
Saku-Chan.x chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
Awesome Story!

I Loved it

Please Update Soon!

Saku-Chan
Sarah chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
I absolutely love this story and will be checking back as often as possible to read the next chapter.

please update soon, the suspense is driving me crazy :D

My only question would be why Zula and not Azula?
Neurosylum chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
I just wanted to quote something:

"In other news: two weeks? I am utterly disgusted with myself. Next update will come much faster, I hope.

What do you guys think? Am I going way too slowly? Reviews are the breath of life! Keep me alive, please."

Yup...definitely longer than two weeks. This story is so very well-written and the plot just grabs your attention. Even though ATLA is finished, I hope you won't let this wonderful AU get washed away among the tides of unfinished fics. It's too good to let it die.

Hoping against hope for another chapter,

Neuro
Onba chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
This is a GREAT STORY! Your such a good writer, but please, PLEASE don't give up!
laura chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
i luv it, but zukos sisters name is Azula, not zula but otherwise it is amazing. u nailed charecters perf.
KatherineAbby chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
come on come on come on come ON! more more more darling!

i think i may pass out from excitment! this is such a good story!

oh no, here i go... *passes out*
Marrissa chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
Please update! Awesome story!
requim17 chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
funny how i'm a year and a half late. i found it on a best of archive, and i really need some zutara for this third season i have to prepare for. well. your writing is amazing. some of the imagery i wanted to catalogue in my brain to keep forever. It was just that beatiful sounding. the idea of the fic was really good. and zuko is real zuko. i can guess what was on the parchment..great idea. i like how you had some symmetry between katara and zuko throughout the fic. even though you didn't finish it its still worth the read. kudos.
Infinite101 chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
This story's great, i hope you havn't abandoned it,

Please update soon :)
PandaShadow chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
its been a year... UPDATE NOW OR ILL DIE OF... SADNESS!
PandaShadow chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
well, i must say, i dunno how it can be a zutara if zuko and katara are far far away from each other, im on ch. 6, there are only 10 chapters so far, and this story hasn't been updated in over a year... oh well...
She-walks-in-twilight chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Ahh no! You can't stop there, it's too cruel! I seriously was getting into this and wanted to continue reading. I really really really hope you continue posting (even though it's been awhile) I so want to see where you take this and what happens!
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »