Reviews for Until You Find the Answers
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Let me guess, no more updates on this one either? :'-( These types of suspense stories REALLY intrigue me. I wonder who was the next victim Seto Kaiba, Pegasus, or Dartz? Probably all three eventually if was going to continue.

You did mention you hardly had time as well. I totally understand. No worries.

Well, I had fun reading what I did. :-) You're one of the best authors on this site!
white pedal chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I absoluetly HATE their parents! Siegfrieds father always abusing him and saying he should kill himself and his sad excuse of a mother always making the fake tears so Siegfried won't go against her and used him for her reputation but didn't stick up for neither of her children! they should never forgive them for what they did! blood maybe thicker then water but water is purer then blood and they do not deserve forgivness from either Siegried or Leon for the hell and suffering they put them through for the company! Im glad Siegfried is alright but I have a feeling this won't be the last he'll see his dead parents. Great Job:)
Reokoe chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Amazing first chapter! Can't wait for it to be updated!

You will update, won't you? :(
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I realize that you probably aren't going to update this story, but I wanted to let you know that I think it is really interesting and seems to have a lot of potential. I liked the background look into Siegfried's past and how his favorite Valkyrie saved him. If you ever decide to continue, are you planning to have Kaiba be attacked or have an attempted attack on him. If so, it would be really interesting to see if you will have Kisara intervene, like Brunnhilde did for Siegfried. Great story, and I hope you continue some day!
Tatsutahime chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Yay! I love stories about the YGO businessmen, especially well-written psychological stuff. I hope you get the others up soon.
Redemmo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Personally, Siegfried isn't my favorite character from the show but I like how you portray him. Very nice story! I especially like the background information - finding out what makes Sieg. 'tick', so to speak.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Hmm... Interesting indeed. You have a knack for looking at the minor characters, taking what you know about them, and running with it. . With the filler-arc characters, a lot is left up to interpretation, and I've always really enjoyed your interpretations of everything. '
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I love it.
Envie chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Aww! I love your stories, I've only read a few of your mystery fics, so I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Please update soon!
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
nice! _ great job! can't wait for more!

afk25
DancingKirby chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This was good as usual with your stories! Everybody is always so in-character in your stuff that it puts my attempts at good characterization to shame...