Reviews for Black and Purple Stockings
Daaayumxo chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
It's been years but I still have a wee bit of hope. An update soon would be amazing?:Dx
viovie chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Please Hurry and write the next chapter!
Mononoke2012 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
One of my favorite stories about the Dodger and the continue the story)
Mononoke2012 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Must wanted to you yah that this story is good and i wished you finished it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I totally love this story!

I was really shocked to see that you haven't updated for five years - a very long time!

If possible, please consider updating! Like, seriously, you've got a lot of reviewers waiting for the next update!
fanpire.x chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Awesome! :D I really hope you decide to continue on with it coz I can't wait to see what happens next! :] Keep writing x
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
lol. Nice... This is an awesome, very sweet story! Love the Lettie/Dodger pairing! Hm...what DID they do, I wonder? XD Rock on! This is amazing! The research and realistic-ness of this is gorgeous! Props for you! *U* (Would you mind reading my Oliver Twist stories? I have three-soon to be four, and them more.) Thanks for writing!
RandomJellybeanFan chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
This is really good. Please finish! :)
Nik-Nokkers Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
“Mister Dawkins, I’m not sure I’ve had enough gin to allow for that kind of talk!”

This had me doing, in my mum's words, a brilliant Charley impersination. (With all his laughing in the book)

It's a quote from PotC, Curse of the Black Pearl isn't it?

“Mister Sparrow, I’m not sure I’ve had enough rum to allow for that kind of talk!”
Nik-Nokkers Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Is it just me or are Charley's lines from his laughing fit direct quotes from the book?
Livi01 chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
This story is awesome! I love it! You're a really great writer. You've made the relationships between the characters throughout the story really believable and you've made the humour in it just right too. Please update sometime, this story is to good to not finish. I think this is the most I've actually ever written for a review. Again, great story :)
pepperikeys chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
Update soon please
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
OH I LOVE IT! I know you haven't updated in years but could ya please, that was top notch. OH pretty please an update. pretty pretty pretty please!
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
My eye! Charley was hilarious in the top degree. His laughing made me laugh and then my brother came in and the laughter just sorta snowballed so congrats I'm not sure how but you got the whole house laughing. Charley was just brilliant in this.