Reviews for Young Again
KittyBlack208 chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
Wonderful chapter i love harry baby stories
Iaveina chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
Yay! This has thoroughly cheered me up! I had my brace put on yesterday and I can't talk and I'm all depressed, but I'm happy that another chappie's been added! woo hoo!

You going to a farm this weekend? Have fun doing whatever you're doing there!
Gohan'slittlebro47 chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
YAY! Great job so far! You better have that update on sunday or... :turns around: damn witnesses. I can't write my threats with them here. Ah well, see you on sunday.

-Will/Varick/Joey Smith O'Neal, bloody alien.
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
Great story.
StormFirestar chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
OH MY GOD! Please, please, please continue this story, and soon. This is great. I love how Harry gets to act like a baby. Though how will you handle the two boys who lived angle I don't quite know. I can't guess where your taking this story but I have a feeling that it will be fantastic. Read ya l8r.
Adm. Bones chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Wow thanks abby for the chapter I love it
Night-Owl123 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter! _ update soon!
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Wow. Love it. Lemme guess; Moony is gonna be finding something?
CM Aeris chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
o.o VERY PROMISING! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Uncle Severus is just awesome as usual! I just love how you writers get his personality so well! _
Gohan'slittlebro47 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Great job! Sorry that i'm reviewing this chapter, but my mom is making me get off the computer now, and I wanted to review. Well, great job, and see you tomorrow!
Goth Child of Zyon chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
getting better! still a little fuzzy but thats ok. every one has fuzzy moment [some more than other, but(is thinking of a few friends)...;;]
icerelief2004 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
YEY! MORE TIME WITH REMUS! (I guess it's kinda obvious that he's my fav) And anyway...great story, loved McGonagall's reaction, absolutely! prefect! Loved Snape's reaction to Wolfsbane and little Harry, oh my gosh...he's so adorable! Great story, great chapter, keep it up or I'll start to cry...and wish me luck on my finals this week!

*~Krys~*
Heather chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Wicked, Will Sevrus come to like young Harry? What will happen to Neville? Will Remus figure out that there is something different about Harry? Thank you and looking forward to the next chapter.
Marguerida chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
*rofl* This was fun, but I missed some dialog. It's so funny to hear Harry and imagine that he is a baby *lol*

Will they ever explain that Harry is not a 1 year old to his parents, Sirius and Remus? Of course, they might kill him because SNAPE of all people knew before them :D

Minervas reaction was great. I'm glad I stayed awake to read this chapter (It's 1.51 at night at my place)

I'm so glad, I have my Laptop now. There is no way my parents are able to control how much time I spend on my computer.

Wish you luck and time to write

*hugs back*
bela chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
aw. this is so adorablee :]
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »