Reviews for Yuki no Hana
Satou Kimura chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
I luv ur stories!

but i think i liked the first chapter more.

Lunaris Silvermoon chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
First off, great job with this fic. I like what I've read so far. The part where you two used Full Metal Panic songs in it was one of the points I really liked. I never imagined they'd fit until you two used it. Great job! ('Cept for the part where Sakura used a piano though... Didn't like that minor detail) I'll be checking up on this fic a lot from here on. Hope you girls update soon.
Passerby chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I like this story! It's so cute! Be sure to finish it! Please update soon 'coz I really wanted to know what's going to happen... :-) I really like it.. it's so funny and interesting! hehe! Keep up the gud work. I'll be waiting for the next chapter... hehe XD
PurpleFaerie chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
wesh, I've never shown any liking to the sasusaku pairing nor the sakuneji one... mou, what can I do? my imouto is one of the author of this joint account...

When I mentioned it to her about my obvious disliking to haruno sakura, she told me that I'll like the story anyway... weesh, how right she was!

The story had a thickened plot which is very fascinating in which I'd admit had taken my imaginative side lounging to naruto's world once again...

I'll expect another update... sooner, ne?
BloodRuby chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
i hope you continue your story, is it a sauske/sakura paring or a sakura/neji paring?_
Ice Scion chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
NO! Grr dumb Neji! Sakura belongs with Sasuke! Hehe it's great update soon!
Ice Scion chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
how can sakura get over sasuke so quickly?
Emperatris chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Uhn.. Cute! And I don't mind Sasuke leaving her. I hate him now. No offense but.. Anyway, it'll be chaotic when he comes back and mess everything between them. Uhrrn! That'll be cool.
SasuSaku453 chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Keep it up this is really cute so far even though I like SasuSaku better then NejiSaku but you made this really cute and believable. If you dont mid I'm putting this story on faves and story alert. Have a nice day and update soon.

luv always.

d e l e t e . s t a r s chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Very sweet! Neji's there for Sakura.. Aww. DAMN you Sasuke for leaving her! Great story! Update soon!
XyoushaX chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Correction: "anata" sometimes is translated as 'dear' or 'honey' between spouses, yes... But it's only used by the WIFE to her husband. Never the other way around. If you want the husband to address her affectionately, he calls her "omae".
eyesofcoal chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
o- I just love this of the better stories I've read...very well written and even though its moving a little fast, I like it...keep it up! Update soon!
KarmaLord chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
oh, great story so far!
ChErRyBlOsSoMs-FlOwErOfDeAtH chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
please update soon!
Emperatris chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Okay, Rachelle told me to read this fanfiction. Ermm.. on to the review. Well, I'd say this is a nice start. I like how you started this chapter and all those "poetic" lines. Cool!