Reviews for The Masked Phoenix
angel of life chapter 3 . 6/5/2001
Great story, just love it.
Leah.Ester chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
This was really great. I really liked it.
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 5/11/2001
THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE how Mia and Vincent saved the others and how Rowena saved the three planets with her arrows of life force! And the dance...LOL! I LOVE the comment about how Darien and Rowen said about her punching Lulura in front of their little girl!

POST ANOTHER STORY ASAP!

Kayla Tsukino chapter 3 . 5/11/2001
hey this was a good story i just loved it! keep up the good work!I will listen to the 13 chapters alerts sitting in my inbox a little latter...JI m talking to someone via aim...so...i just wantd to review!
Mystical Jade chapter 3 . 5/11/2001
This was pretty good ... It was surprising when SM punched Lulura. It was a shock, lol. And I liked the "fight" between Ami/Sai! Him acting all jealous like that was cute. _ And the seafood platter/special he ordered - nice touch! I enjoyed this ficcie.
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 5/9/2001
Finally, I got the chance to read this! _* The next chapter is "From the Ashes," eh? Does that mean that Mia will get to use her armor? And what about Vincent? Will he transform and fight as well? Should be interesting! Keep up the great work.
Samantha chapter 2 . 5/8/2001
WOWIE! This is AWESOME! I LOVE how you have the enemy taking the planets lifeforces and how it nearly kiled the scouts! POST MORE ASAP!

Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
cool story!1 I just love it so far...continue it please! that is such a good story and I just can't wait for chapter 2! continue please please...now I remver what story I tried to revew...it was the last chapter of in memory of...but I will whenI get the chace...keep up the good work! please continue this and post more asap...
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
No, this is really cool ... Confusing in some parts, but cool none-the-less! At first I was thinking OMG, Rowena has a crush on her half-brother! Then I actually got to thinking (imagine that _*) and I was like "Duh!" No relation, lol. It was funny how Yuli overreacted upon seeing Vincent/Rini hugging ... Yep, Yuli has been spending too much time with the warrior of the Hardrock armor. That's Kento in a nutshell, alright! I hope to read more soon.
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Super COOL! I can't wait to read what comes next! This is WAY AWESOME! I can't wait to see Mia and Darien's faces when they find out about Vincent! I LOVE how Pluto was in armor and stuff! But why didn't Darien tell Vincent about the armor? POST MORE ASAP! PLEASE let the two become buddies and let Rini and Yulie get back together!