Reviews for The Day They Found Out
EL chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Now now,we don't want to stop the good part now do you? Please update...I want to kn0w what happens next..hehe..
Kagari Higuchi chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Aww common, dont stop it now. Its so good! I want to see the others figure it out!
Horologii chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
Ahaha! This fic is really funny! xD I was laughing the whole time. o w o Please update soon! : D I'd love to read more.

Somehow I'm betting that Naruto is the last one to figure it out!
Boxghost chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
-giggles madly- this is very well written. I wish to read more please! though it did confuse me there for a sec... but I re-read it and was all like KAWAII!

Keep up the good work!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
Aww come on please update! I want to find out everybody else's reactions!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
oh man oh man xD Won't you continue it please? It's exciting, and fun xD
konekochan chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
This is just the cutest fic! You should continue to add to it! I was laughing through each chapter, and I couldn't wait to see how the next person would find out.
Sm chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
This story is marvellous! x3

you pointed out the individuality of the characters very good. I'm curious what'll happen next so pls update soon
Kiterie chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Oh too cute and funny! I'd love it if you ever updated this. :)
Edel Raid chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
it was good and sort of funny...keep going on with it ...if u want to! P
seabroth chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Awesome. Could use a little more...detail. Eh.

But awesome.

Update, yeah!
The Sloth Alchemist chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
zomg! i am so loving this! *squee!* post more!
SpasticMonkey chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
I love the way the fic is written! It's so funny!Pls update soon!
twitchi chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
*roflols and hands the writer cokies* omg, I always have such a huge smile after every new, completed chapter of this!
JenniferPlague chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
This is awesome. Great, I mean. No... I don't know what word I'm trying to think of.

Anyways, I like how when you write, you don't cram a ton of details into every little sentance. It's quicker and funner to read, you know? PErfect for something amusing like this.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »