Reviews for The One She Wanted
awwww soo cute!
tkim619 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
he got his girl!
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Did Ced just use the pran candy that mak u sik?
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I loved this chapter, brilliant end to the story and you wrapped up all the conflicts nicely :)
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Whoa...interesting...

Don't like Cedric, never will. He's too perfect in this chapter, he gives me the creeps, like he'll randomly pop up to Harry and say 'oh hey harry you need to do this and that for me because you owe me' or something like that.

Oh well, nice chapter and I laughed at the part where the boy says, "Where's the earthquake?"
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Ooooooooh interesting, I wonder if Cedric will be angry or not. This is another great chapter and I enjoyed reading it, Ron's jokes were quite nice and they were both in character.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Hey this is really nice, I love your stories. Cho and Harry are so sweet in this story, and I like your writing style. No offence but I'm getting sick of Cedric in this, he's just too goody goody, well, I'll keep reading shall I? ;)
riegert8 chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
I am finally going to leave a review, it been a year and half since I read the first time. I think that this a very good story, In my humble view one of the best Harry & Cho paired story's. It great how Harry & Cho got together, There a point that remind me of something in a way. I have this friend who ask me spend time with his girlfriend and told me I could sex with her as long I don't get her pregnant, if that happen he would kick my butt and be best man at our wedding. Make long story short that I am still her friend and get along with her husband who is still my friend, I know there a different that Harry got together with Cho but for me I return her back to her boyfriend and future husband. I really don't read Harry & Cho pairing much, I heard after the first book that Harry would only end up with someone that had read and knew since the first year and that left Cho out but still fun to read Harry & Cho if it good enough
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
it was so perfect it was like fate know what to do

i loved it
Sonata's Moonlight chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
That was so sweet. I couldn't stop reading this until I got to the end. Cho and Harry are one of my favorite couples. They're so good together.
LangJai chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Wow i was like, "What ? That's it?" Haha nice story by the way.. short and simple :) I liked it
PurpleCown chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
THAT. WAS. AWESOME. Your portayal of all the characters, including Seamus, Neville and the other side ones, was beautiful. Great sense of humor. This whole fic was increadible clever and amusing. Poor Diggory doesn't stand a chance against the Boy Who Lived...
Suuki-chan chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
beautiful. simply beautiful.
AutumnKate chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
I loved this story! I am still a fan of Harry and Cho and I hope you write more stories about them!
Dragon Sword Master chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Very nice. Short and sweet.

I liked reading it and enjoyed how Harry was in character.

You show great potential in writing and I hope to read more of your works regarding Harry and Cho.

Well, cya and keep up the good work!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »