Reviews for Winter
XDD I love it. So...original, so...GAH! 3
AmeriKir chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
oh! o love it!
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Cool story! I really liked it! I don't know why but I prefer jack as the seme I don't know why most people make Rai the seme but I prefer your pairing I can't wait to read all your other stories! So please write more cute stories like this one! Matta ne _
Yay for Yaoi chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hi! Remember me? Yup, it's me! Yer biggest fan! XD Has anyone ever told you you're like, a god of Yaoi Xiaolin Showdown? Cause, if not, I wanna be the first. -Nod.- I'm still waiting on your Caves of the Heart story (not sure if that's the title.)That one is really good, and I'd love to see it updated! Well, that's the end of this review! Hope to hear, or see from you soon. BYE!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Not bad. I like the divisions. Great one-shot. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
Droiture LeReve chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
*Cough* Good, but "seme" IS the top. Just...you have it backwards. In this, it would seem to me Jack is "uke" or "bottom". Ya know, just for future reference.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
yesh,i always like the guys i like in shows as the ukes. nice!;)
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
*snuggles* I commented this on DevArt, but I had to do it here too. Have I told you, how much I love you for writing this for me? It's so CUTE! I'm Kuroda-Kumiko, if you didn't know...Yeah...SO CUTE!
Hybrid-Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Heeheehee! I'm starting to like RaiJack with Jack on top now. Nice job! _
X2yp71c chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Ya! I love you! I'm losing my throne as author of seme Jack but still! This is too lovely!

I'm so happe. -smile- Can't wait to see what else you'll be writing.

Talented author person. -grumble-