Reviews for Shadowed Mountain
TOSoldtimer chapter 2 . 3/16
Very nice little story. Thanks!
I was just thinking. This story would have worked just as well set in Japan. The earth/mountain would have been kami. They would be thinking of visiting a pack of kitsune. They would have worn different clothes and eaten different foods, and of course Kenshin would have been Hitokiri Battousai; but little else would have to change. Just speculating - the story is fine the way it is.
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
U got my attention
UrmixMoonstone chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Perfect little ficlet to start off my day. Thanks for the treat!
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love the mountain she seems nosy but for all the right reasons
SailorMeowMeow chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
It was very cute I loved it
SoftRains chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I feel like your stories usually follow the pattern of a Kaoru has a dark past, and Kenshin is her savior. But I love reading your fanfictions.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I know you mentioned something about a sequel to this story, but is this one actually complete? It doesn't say so in the status, but from what I read, it looks finished. Either way, a nice read before heading to bed! Thanks for posting.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hmmm, interesting. I really like the idea of it. Something that is not really given in the canon, a way for Kenshin to really atone.

Granted, helping Kaoru is a good step to it, but Kenshin was killing for YEARS. This story as a earth priest really does give him a way to balance things out.

Looking forward to the year of travel, if, or when, you are able to type that particular story out.

Thank you very much for the story!
june chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
i love you.
clara954 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
This story is very sweet. I also like the humor of the mountain. This fanfic doesn't need a sequel, but having one would be extremely great. Keep writing!
NiminariAmriath chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
very good...whats next? ;-)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Very cute! Wonderful job )

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
O! Awesome job! Love it XD

Ari chan
Katato2013 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Aw, that was so wonderful. Good job, as always.
Little Dear One chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Very nice. I really like this fic. Once again, awesome job with the AU category. You really have a good way of keeping Kenshin and Kaoru in character when taking them out of their original setting.

I enjoyed this story very much. The concept is original, and very interesting. You have really incredible ideas. The mountain speaking is a nice touch, I think.

I was wondering if you had any place with the complete version of this story as it doesn't seem to be located in .Moon. I'd like to read it, and I hope that you continue writing. )