Reviews for Shadowed Mountain
Little Dear One chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Very nice. I really like this fic. Once again, awesome job with the AU category. You really have a good way of keeping Kenshin and Kaoru in character when taking them out of their original setting.

I enjoyed this story very much. The concept is original, and very interesting. You have really incredible ideas. The mountain speaking is a nice touch, I think.

I was wondering if you had any place with the complete version of this story as it doesn't seem to be located in .Moon. I'd like to read it, and I hope that you continue writing. )
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
will you be posting this story with the M rating in your account on since guilty pleasures is no longer active...

would like to be able to read the complete story... just wondering...
poems2songs chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work... will you be putting any of your other stories on
Miharu Kawashi chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
I enjoyed the story. Very nice. I hope you will eventually wrtie the sequel. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Ja ne!
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
This is a gorgeous story xD
EmbersOfAmber chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Another great read! Just a small request...since there is no guilty pleasures site anymore, could you possibly put a few of your lemons on your livejournal? I only found the one for Little One, and I would very much like to read the one that goes with this story as it seems to have a different flavor (sweet and innocent?) to the other lemons you have done. By the way, I think you write amazing lemons. Not at all crude or coarse, but plenty of heat.

Keep up the good work!

Miztical-Dragon chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
omg this is such an awesome story! You should totally to a sequel that would be totally awesome! w00t! Keep up the awesome work! -Krystal-
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
to be stranded for weeks in a mountain cabin with (yum) the sexy red head of ones dreams... .

*checking to see if there is a sequeal on profile page* oh well, one would have been nice but not necessary.

when you spin a tale, it's like a tapestry, the colors, textures, the words weaving to form images, scenes, moving across fabric, intricate and beautiful.

Neko-Lady chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Very Nice! I really enjoy your writings! One tiny complaint, I like my lemons with a few more (or a lot more) details! If you are really not comfortable writing them then I must be content. Keep writing, I will keep reading!

Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I think I have enough citrus lime to be vulnerable to any disease..XD

Ah, What can be more deliciously sinful?

Worry about bearing a child? So, he's really decided to own her.. and be only HIS.. he's being selfish.. he doesn't even want to share her to his future child yet! XD

Hmm.. a sequeal sounds really interesting..
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Kenshin in denial yet too possessive? LOL

Yeah, that's his problem.. or should I say Kaoru's?XD

Hmm.. Enishi's so evil here..

I thought it was a pre-post before the story Little one because of Honey...

You really like horses don't you?
Lady Selenity chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Absolutely wonderful. It was a great little ficlet. The whole plot and idea of Kenshin being an earth mage was (again) original and a great twist. And it gave all of us a lesson.

Mountains are matchmakers.

(Though, I kept expecting to hear see the mountain to take a Miaso like form...inner voices just remind me of her).

But still, awesome, and terribly (well not terribly) cute. It's just one of those lighter pieces of fluff that balances out your darker pieces. (coughTWISTEDcough)

I also love how you (in a very logical way) added in some canon things (Kenshin's past, Tomoe, etc) and added some fanon things as well and making it seem realistic (Enishi being her cousin, magic in general, etc).

It's a nice balanced piece that is wonderfully crafted and not so dark as some of your other pieces.

And fluff is fun.

Though, your endings always leave us wanting more...

Still, I think I'm trying to Fav your entire RK line of writing...

Oh, and recommendations are wonderful, thank you. I go on a 'family vacation' Sat and I'm starting to search for good long epics to print out and help me survive until July 3rd...

So thank you so very much.

(goes and happily prints off Little One to re-read various times)
raine84 chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
That was so cute. Maybe you should write a little epilogue of them with their children. That would be sweet. Now I'm off to read another story of yours.

You have become one of my favorites for Rurouni Kenshin fics. Keep up the good work.
raine84 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
DeeKaui chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
oh my gosh i loved this story. I was completely engaged and lost myself for a while until I was finished reading. Really wonderful!

It would be interesting to read a sequeal, but honestly there's just something more powerful with a story that's short and so sweet.

But if you have the idea than I can't wait for the next installment.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »