Reviews for Shadowed Mountain
VyxenSkye chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Cute... I liked it tonz, and I really do hope to see that sequel from you, as well as updates on your other stories. Nice seeing this chapter!

Ja ne!
en route chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
i love your writing more and more. with each story i can feel it improving, not that it wasn't awesome before, but now, i can feel the emotions more clearly and the story flows so smoothly. and even with stories with magic like these, it feels realistic. i just want to say great job. can't wait for the next update in any story. looking forward to all of them. :]
Ange Noir chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
You never disappoint. Like all your other stories I love this one will have to join the ranks with. I guess I will patiently have to wait for the sequel but to read fanfics one must have ounds of patience. I can't wait for you to update your other stories and you seem to have two new ones in the works. I read that little excerpt of Little One on your LJ but I can't even find a summary of Dark Dragon anywhere. Well until your next update, I'll be waiting for you in the wings.
Cataracta chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Good chapter! Very nice story!
happyloveygirl chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Oh Yeah! Another happy ending for K/K! XD I can't wait for you to write more stories, and update old ones! Love ur writing!
poisonpeachpop chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Great chapter! I loved it. This ficlet was fantastic. The ending seemed not-so-endinglyish and seemed like it was left for more to come, so I do hope you write a sequel - As I said before, this was fantastic!
Maruading Storyteller chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Pretty good!
Reignashii chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
hopeful look* sequal? i hope there will be hehehehe i read the summery for little one i thinkits cool but dark dragon never did do you have a summery for that one in your bio already? yay amber linings i so wanna know what happends! whata bout trade winds? your still writing that right? oh ya is it ok if i print out trade winds? cause my friend likes it but she dont have computer so i print out stories that she likes to read... so is it ok if i print out any of your stories she would like to read? just email me your answer or pm me or whatever hahaha - well see you in the next story /chapter of what ever comes out!
JBella chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
That was wonderful, and I really hope you continue it. I really think Enishi needs to be punished, and I would love to know more about Kenshin's life and what it entails. I would also like to see what happens in the course of their year together. But hey, I can wait.

I plan on reading the entire version on Guilty Pleasures, but it hasn't posted yet, and I just couldn't resist! It's a good day when you update anything. Thanks for a great two-shot(?), and I'll definitely be waiting for any other chapters, one-shots, whatever ya got!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
A sequel...cant wait. Although I have to ask: what is Dark dragon? You haven't said anything about it. Is it the sequel to Path to desire?

Ah well as long as you continue to write dark fluffy pieces like this one, I have no problem!
lady scoprio chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this is an interesting idea you had. it's very well written. i am definitely looking forwad to the next part!
duDe chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Update soon! I want to know how it ends.
whoknoez chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
GREAT STORY!
Deny chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow, I must say you have done it a again. This fic will be one of my favorites. I enjoyed it so much. I my only problem with it so far is that it was only one chapter. After reading it I longed for more I hope you don't make us wait too long for the next chapter and so on and so on and so on. I love the characters well most of the characters. I the Mountain or should I the earth character alot. I just want to say that I hope you continue to write whether it be fanfics or novel. I would glad to read anything that you have written. I've been falling you fanfics for awhile and you have never disappointed me. When I seen you name on a fic I know that it is going to be good. so hope to see you soon
sapphire-bubbles chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
you do know that i love you, right? hehe... i just ADORE your stories... i love BK pairings and you just make them seem so... wicked... hehe... i want the next chappie of this story NOW, so plz plz PLZ update soon! thankies, mr. Rayvn!

P.S. i LOVE Crimson Stain, by the way...
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »