Reviews for Shadowed Mountain
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
LOVED! The dialogue between the mountain and Kenshin was halerious. _ Please update soon! I need to read the next chapter or I'll DIE!
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Nice little story, it's very interesting. i hope to see a second part, and a sequel too! Update soon!

Ja ne!
Dark Paine chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Great story! I loved reading it! Cant wait for the next update )
ixchen chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
that was awesome. can't wait for more..thank you..
elgaladangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Ah, so cute! I heart self-sufficient Kaoru. And mountain-man Kenshin is sexy.
Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I love it. The plot is very interesting as it is in all of your stories... _ Anyway, I really like it and I hope you update as soon as you can!
Kaoru4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I can't wait for the next installment of Amber or Shadowed Mountain. I love it. It's an amazing fic, and Kenshin's character is protrayed immensly well. Please update soon. _
Cataracta chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Very nice! I really liked this chapter, so update soon!
Michelle1Lauren chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I like it
Koneko-dono chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Great fanfic! I just read about this fanfic in your LiveJournal and was wondering when you were going to put it up. I'm glad you did it today! I had nothing good to read!

I hope you put the last chapter soon! And I'll be waiting for the next chapter of Amber too.

Gambate!
i v o r y . w i n g s chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
What? You're getting married? Awesome! _ Congratulations! Anyway, this was another great start to another fantastic story! _
JBella chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
God, I wish you didn't think 40 pages was too long for a one-shot. I don't know if I can wait for the next half. Again, you've created a story so original and interesting, the chapter was over before I knew it. I hope you get the rest out soon, and regarding your A/N about Amber - Woohoo!
sexylucifer chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
love ur story! update soon pls
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
How you can write so many fics at once is beyond me. I must admit though that this idea is very interesting. *swigs tail around* Thanks for making my day better...nobody updates anymore and to see an update from you is a pleasure. A treat if you add some cookies and hot chocolate!

I think I just made myself hungry...
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7