Reviews for Lost Novelist
nomadff7 chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Yay - you updated! I am still really enjoying this story and hope that the next chapter is posted soon. Poor Yuki and Shuichi, I hope that everything works out for them in the end. Keep up the great work!
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
hm, twho is that old geezer? does he know something about Eiri?
bakazaruaddict chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
woah! i hope they'll be able to find yuki soon! i really pity both of them for being apart!
Amanoda chapter 6 . 4/20/2006

bakazaruaddict chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
i really don't think shuichi would sleep at a time like this... remember, in episode 11? after their date (yuki and shuichi in odaiba amusement park) yuki had gone missing and shuichi stayed up all night running around (he even ran from tokyo to kyoto).
bakazaruaddict chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
hmm, i think shuichi prefers to call eiri, yuki. and i really, really, don't think yuki would be attacked like that. he can kill, right?
Stuckiesama chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
i liked this chapter. it lacked a little action but was still good without it. i especially liked the police station scene but keep in mind too that the guys already told yuki why they took him (at least i think they did) so he wouldn't be asking himself why it all happened. but who cares because your story kicks ass, has awesome grammar (as far as i can tell) and i'm on the edge of my seat, so to speak. _ update again, soon. _
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Please keep on writing it is an awesome story!
nomadff7 chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
Great story so far! Everyone is completely in-character and I am very interested in what is going to happen next. Please post the next chapter soon!
Kaay-chan chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
Great story, I really like it. Update soon!
ken chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
i read it, not bad
Dejichan4444 chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
aw! how sad! poor yuki and shuichi... hope to hear more from u ASAP! Thnx!
Seeker Carter chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
Interesting story so far, I like it a lot! Hope you update it really really really REALLY soon hun! I wanna know what happens next!
DemonicDragon666 chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
Aww poor Shuichi and Yuki! It's a kick ass story! Please write another chapter soon!
Stuckiesama chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
*sniffle* *sniffle sniffle sniffle* ... poor yuki. well since this isn't a tragedy genre, i can already tell that nobody is going to die. THANK GOD! WAH I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT, WAH. anywho...dont be shy with the updates. _ and awesome second chapter! 8D