Reviews for Starlight seris: Under The Stars
NaruFan1995 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
A one-shot story that is very beautifull. Keep on the good writing.
diana chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
so sweeeet
Akemi-san chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I WANT 2 CRY RIGHT NOW... I LOVED IT PLEASE MAKE MORE SOON! :-)
Mira chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
So sweet.. Love it! Keep it up!
knight-takes-queen chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
omg this has got to be one of my favourite one shots! :D its so cute :)
john chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
awesome story.. i love this couple!
KunoichiCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
omfg such a fantastic oneshot ]

i can't believe she forgave

ino-pig and sasuke-baka though!

oh well i loved this fanfic ;)
kabata4life chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Found this one because I read your other fics. Any loved the story. Funny I actually have a friend who basically went through something similar. Wven with the King and Queen stuff. Anyways enjoyed the story. Enjoying your other stories as well. Looking foward to reading more of your work. 'til the next time.

See ya!
iPolkaDot chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw...the fluffy/angsty-ness of it all! *cough* Yes, I'm high. On nothing, apparently. Anyways. Great story. Sakura seems almost real, I mean, in the anime, she always seems so...fake. Like she's a doll or something. But here, I can totally relate.

Btw, I was slightly confused at the beginning. It kept on saying it was a senior prom, but then they had mentions of ninja. It was confusing, either that, or I'm just dull and stupid. But usually, isn't senior year in high school? And I don't think that in the Naruto anime world they go to high school. *cough* Yeah. It's not meant for offense, just my critique. Other than that, I'd totally read this story again. The beginning just seems so heartbreaking, and then Naruto, the knight in shining armor, comes in and rescues the damsel in distress! *hides and coughs* Yeah. Just my thoughts. But seriously, awesome.

Write some more! - T.T. ]

PS: In your title, I think when you say 'seris' don't you mean 'Series'? Just a thought. Love the 'Under the Stars' title. That was the name of one of the dances at my school. P
jere7782 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Fluffy but sweet and nice at the same time.

Great job!
Punk Princess92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was soo cute!
Angelgirl18647 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Angel:* crying*

Manda: You have performed a miracle!

Katie: You got Angel to cry

Mel: The girl freaking cried through Titatic!

Angel: *cying on Micah's shirt*

Micah: Why me?

Angel: YOU STINKING ROCK!
HokageNaruto chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
They gave homecoming awards at prom? Odd. Whatever, I catch your drift and I like the story. Just next time proof read your work. It should only take an extra 15 minutes.

Nice story. Please return the review, thanks.
danny pronk chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
this was the best!
Ambs1516 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Wow, Sakura obviously forgave Ino and Sasuke for the lousy part of the prom anyways. XD Very cute.