Reviews for Backhanded
jublke chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
3 Interesting couple! Very sweet. :)
Barclay chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I have just come across your story. It is hilarious. I was actually laughing out loud.
scorsby chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
i didnt notice this one last time i checked your page. its pretty good. like everything else you've written
TheMuleteer chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
"Mph"

"Hmph"

Funny.

Love Janson.
Narya's Bane chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I am, admittedly, slow to find things.

Janson/Mothma being one of them. You have made me laugh, and not for a normal reason.

At first, I was going "Wha..?" when I read some of your "ships." The more I thought about it, the crazier it seemed... and then I realized THAT'S why it can work and make such interesting stories as these. It's JUST strange enough that it's something Wes might do- or at least think.

Funny, strange, and it works for me.
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
(does dance of joy)

Yes, yes, this ship is LOVE. (Wes Janson is getting decidedly odder by the day.)

Will you do more of this? For me and everyone else you have charmed with thinking of this fabulous ship?

Phillie
chemqueen chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
they have names for people like you, you know.

i believe they're along the lines of "god" or "supreme being" or "someone who is so unbelieveably good at writing starwars fanfics that we don't quite know what to do with her".
Han's Wookiee chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
How do you get me to care about Janson and Mon Mothma? How do you *do* it? You're a wonder. Nice. I really enjoyed it.
jainanicole chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Okay, you totally just *created* a ship for me. How did I not notice Mon Mothma/Wes before?

Awesome. Nicely written; you have a talent with dialogue.
Hold-outTrout chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I just have to say that this cracked me up even more the second time through. In fact, I will be surprised if my roommate doesn't yell at me for waking her up.

Just letting you know we're here when you come back...
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aww, . Janson and Mothma are my OTP. After Han and Leia, that is. ;)

And, YAY! You live! *eagerly awaits a TNQLL update - hint, hint*
MaraJade890 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
YAY FOR JANSON! I love Janson now! Brilliant, you are!
ObsceneMetaphor chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Brilliant, I especially loved the "You’re shedding and I think it just might rain today, see the connection? Oh, by the way, I’m Wes Janson of the Rogue Squadron and— My God you’re bald! Whatever could that mean for the cosmos?" part. Great job _.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
hehehehe. Very enjoyable. I'm a fan. And now I'm gonna do the cliche thing all fans do. I'm gonna repost my favorites of YOUR words. As if you never knew you wrote em. Here goes:

One: she’s dressed, which answers a few of Janson’s questions, but her hair is loose. (Pilots always said it would come down with the universe and this further supports his theory that the End is near.

Perhaps he should start hording water.)

And two: Han Solo is going to kill him.

(And it's the Chaos Theory, the goddamn Chaos Theory. The universe has nothing to do with hairstyles and some higher power is clearly playing How-many-times-can-we-screw-with-Wes-Janson’s-mind-before-he-spontaneously-combusts.

Answer: approximately twenty-six.)

So there. Good on ye. (or off)
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I have never read anything about most of the characters in this story- but that didn't matter!

Loved it, the stream of consciousness and the humor. It was great.