Reviews for Sakura's Admirer
how could you and the story like that I need that was a terrible thing so unfair wanted her to remember that way they could be together forever and then what happened to sasuke
maleisha54 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
If you are in love with two people. Pick the second one.
Because if you were really in love with the first.
You wouldn't have fallen for the second one.
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Maizme chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I must Say that a remarkable job was done this. :) ... Off to the sequel ;)
annonymous chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Es known her for 2 wks and has only rly spoken 2 her 4 1 day. Yeah. Tht makes sense
kiko280 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Or relationship! :3
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Omg...you wear gym clothes and you get guys nose bleeding over you? Its that easy?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
what heck is this like HELL SHE BROKE UP WITH SASUKE AND THEN SHE FIGHTS WITH ITACHI AND SHE'S NOT THE LEAST BIT UPSET ABOUT THE BREAK UP!
hell girl
dont you know what emotions are
first shes dreaming about sasuke and being lovey dovey type & they break up and shes like
'I don't care. its his loss"
I suggest you start again all over again.
no offence
AlExAnDrA sTaN
itachi chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow... just, wow...
itachi chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
This story is amazing... Please keep going! You should become a author. You don't make a lot of mistakes, just grammar and spelling, so good job! Of course, since this is an itachi and sakura fanfic and is documented as that, we know she'll end up with itachi, so people who oppose that are living in denial... Good job!
John chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The story is great,I was wondering if u can do something like a radioplay of the story and put it up on YouTube for my friends to listen to cause there not really the best readers but after when I told them the story they really loved it,so if u get a chance can you do that for them please.
Cherry Yum Yum chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Don't listen to the other person! This deserves to be an Itachi and Sakura story! Itachi is no murderer or bad person! He is the best shinobi to ever have lived! He is so honorable and loves how village! He deserves to be happy! She should read the manga to see how an honorable person Itachi is!
Mary-Jane MJ chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
It cant end with Itachi. Everyone knows that sasuke and sakura are MENT to be together. Itachi is waaaaaay to old for sakura. She is he sweet cherry blossom and sasuke is the dark knight. the are perfectly imperfect and that is why they are a good match! Itachi is an assassin, HE KILLED HIS OWN CLAN! But sakura is and as i said befor, the sweet cherry blossom and they dont go together in any way! By now your probally think that im as big as a loud mouth as Naruto and Ino put together but i am only speaking my mind. sasuke and sakura are ment to be together and that is all im going to say. please take my idea into notice. i know your finished this storie but it wouldn't hurt to have one more chapter and in that one, sasuke can let all his amotions out and confess his feelings to sakura. God im sounding like Rock lee. there is only one more thing to say...YOUTH!
unknown chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
kawaii! i love it! i cant wait to read it! please make it as romantic as posssible, and by reading all of your fanfiction stories, it encourages me to write to, not to mention read all of your stories, oh! i just remembered, the collide: a deidara and sakura story rewrite, i cant wait for all of the chapters to come out, best parring yet :D
Nymphomaniatic chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'm excited to read the rest of this.