Reviews for Boiling Point
XD Perfect ending!
Alias Mr. 96 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Oh, really? I do remember that Hot Rod being gay was official
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
This one actually made me laugh.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I wounder how this will turn out?

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Well it was sure interesting.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very interesting.

Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Next chapter!
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Are you gonna update cause this story is really cool!
Wolf of Light chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Please update as soon as possible.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
woohoo _ Shadow made her appearance i loved the chapter Jazz XD that was funny i can't wait for the next chapter please write it soon please
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
ok, i really need to go back and re read that part.

this was a nice suprise when i logged on. i was beginning to think that they had got lost in space totally and that the plot bunny had gone with them!

truly brillant as usual!
shadow dragon04 chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
is this the one were he got the leather coat and trousers and it's ok i loved the chapter by the way
Gromia chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Another great chapter!

Don't know if I'm gonna be writing any TF fics, but I've started downloading the eps (Yay!) Almost have Season 1 already, just 3 eps to go. It's weird, I didn't remember having seen one particular ep, but a line Ironhide said in it told me I had seen it. Must have a good memory when it comes to lines but not in which ep someone says them lol.

I've gotten some Beast Wars eps too. One ep made my fingers itch to write a fic about it but we'll see if it ever happens.
Dalek Gun07 chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Oh update *Jumps about in happy little circles* Nice chappie, I had wondered about that part of 'Unexpected Encounters', many thanks for clearing that up! Like I said before, nice chapter, I like the little 'mini adventures' (For lack of better words)that your stories always seem to include. Can't wait to see Shadow. Update soon please!

P.S On the subject of my last post, lol, it was a bit stupid was'nt it? and wandering plot bunnies should be caged.