Reviews for Of Post Its and Pregnancy
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
ADORABLE!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
SO CUTE!

why no Post it in this one?

Did you know that Post It is from a Minnesota company? I'm Minnesotan born and raised so I love tha tlittle fact.
Treehugger1427 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I loved it! I read all of your post it stories and loved every one. Will there be a sequal?
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Very cute! But now I'm miserable! Why? Because, the story of the ever-amazing Post-its is over! Oh well, it was absolutely great while it lasted! I loved every one of them!
TheVixenKai chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
aw, you should make another one...i'd be cute
MissLinuxthePenguin chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
OMG!

E!

i swear this is soo fluffy my brains going to implode ,but it still makes me as happy as a beaver in a forest. _

FLUF
ellen2321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was great! I hope there is another installment coming. I am enjoying this post-it note thing. I think I am going to go find myself a package of post-its in honor of this story. Keep writing!

Ellen :o)
meeee chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
SO SWEET! I LOVE IT!
Lindy chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow, that just gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling! I love this series of stories! Please write more of them!
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aw! Double so! I didn't know your post-its stories could get any cuter, but they did. Celeste indeed. This is just so wonderfully warm, and nice, and pleasant and... cute! ;-)

Even in the confused moments just before childbirth, Luna and Neville are truly themselves. Neville's blabbering and nervousness, and Luna's calm fate, are just on the spot. Ah, and that wonderful line:

“Don’t worry dear,” Luna told him. “I’ll help you through it. Just remember to breathe.” *laugh*
lostwords chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Aw, Cute
MandaMoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
SO CUTE! baby celeste! omg adorable!
shorty chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
i love the whole post it series! if there's going to be a next one i can't wait!