Reviews for For the Sake of the Innocent
ldiaz054 chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
Don't know if you're still out there or if this is the end of your story but I LOVED it! Hopefully you decide to add to it! :)
107derwent chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
This was awesooooome! Loved it loved it loved it!
107derwent chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
Where are chapters 14 to 19?! :O
107derwent chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Ooown! I love when they are getting along! Hyde is such a sweetie if you give him a chance hahaha hope they dont start fight like they usually do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Terrific start, cant wait to read the rest.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I love it so far! I am a major JH fan and I can't believe I've never found this story before! Usually when I search for JH fics, I put in Jackie and Hyde in the character coloumn and search that way or I search with keywords like "Jackie/Hyde" or "JH." I finally found this in JH community so that's lucky! :)
TessHardingfan chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
This is like one hundred million times better than that garbage season eight crap they gave us! I could understand them trying to replace Eric with Randy and all of that...but why oh why did they have to break up the best couple ever...Jackie/Hyde by the way...on the show? If the show went like this they might have had more seasons! Great work!
Starlight77 chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
Very sweet story. I love how you progressed Jackie and Hyde's relationship, and how much Hyde wanted to be there for Jackie and his child. Too sweet!
HippieDippie88 chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
Damn. I'm really sad to be through with this. I adore the way you had the reconciliation develop. I'm off to check out your profile. Hoping to find more J/H goodness. *looks hopeful*
HippieDippie88 chapter 19 . 1/14/2011
Oh my lord. I have to know what's going to happen, and now, but I also must review. Such a dilemma, very difficult for me. I adore this story. It's adorable. It's lovely seeing such a tender side to Hyde . . . priceless.
HippieDippie88 chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
She's having the baby! She's having the baby! Awesomeness. I'm freakin' happy! And yay! We finally have an Eric in the story. I adored this chapter! I have to go read the next one now! Oh yeah, I adored this part . . .

And the expression on her face was not what a man likes to see after he thought he'd been doing some of his best work.

Such a Hyde line. You've got his inner voice down perfectly. :D Perfect, perfect, perfect. My favorite chapter yet.

~Hippie

xoxo

Keep on writing.
HippieDippie88 chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
I was 'Awww'ing all the way through this chapter. I adore how you write the couple and truly anxious to see what happens next. :D
HippieDippie88 chapter 16 . 1/14/2011
My only complaint is how quickly I was through reading the chapter.
HippieDippie88 chapter 15 . 1/14/2011
Damn having to stop reading in order to find food. I'm really adoring this, it's great to see a more mature Hyde and Jackie. They've got a real foundation now, and I adore where you're going with this. Wish I could read more right now!
HippieDippie88 chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
I adore Hyde's POV. He seems so in character with everything he's thinking. He's still got that tough vibe, but we get to see some of his softer side through his thoughts. So. Yay for Fez! Our adorable little foriegn exchange student. I adored that part. Anyway, I'm off to read the next chapter, cuz I'm impatient and must read more. Yup.