Reviews for For the Sake of the Innocent
beeboplee chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
Absolutely loved this story!
ldiaz054 chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
Don't know if you're still out there or if this is the end of your story but I LOVED it! Hopefully you decide to add to it! :)
107derwent chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
This was awesooooome! Loved it loved it loved it!
107derwent chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
Where are chapters 14 to 19?! :O
107derwent chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Ooown! I love when they are getting along! Hyde is such a sweetie if you give him a chance hahaha hope they dont start fight like they usually do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Terrific start, cant wait to read the rest.
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I love it so far! I am a major JH fan and I can't believe I've never found this story before! Usually when I search for JH fics, I put in Jackie and Hyde in the character coloumn and search that way or I search with keywords like "Jackie/Hyde" or "JH." I finally found this in JH community so that's lucky! :)
Bamafan101 chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
This is like one hundred million times better than that garbage season eight crap they gave us! I could understand them trying to replace Eric with Randy and all of that...but why oh why did they have to break up the best couple ever...Jackie/Hyde by the way...on the show? If the show went like this they might have had more seasons! Great work!
Starlight77 chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
Very sweet story. I love how you progressed Jackie and Hyde's relationship, and how much Hyde wanted to be there for Jackie and his child. Too sweet!
HippieDippie88 chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
Damn. I'm really sad to be through with this. I adore the way you had the reconciliation develop. I'm off to check out your profile. Hoping to find more J/H goodness. *looks hopeful*
HippieDippie88 chapter 19 . 1/14/2011
Oh my lord. I have to know what's going to happen, and now, but I also must review. Such a dilemma, very difficult for me. I adore this story. It's adorable. It's lovely seeing such a tender side to Hyde . . . priceless.
HippieDippie88 chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
She's having the baby! She's having the baby! Awesomeness. I'm freakin' happy! And yay! We finally have an Eric in the story. I adored this chapter! I have to go read the next one now! Oh yeah, I adored this part . . .

And the expression on her face was not what a man likes to see after he thought he'd been doing some of his best work.

Such a Hyde line. You've got his inner voice down perfectly. :D Perfect, perfect, perfect. My favorite chapter yet.

~Hippie

xoxo

Keep on writing.
HippieDippie88 chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
I was 'Awww'ing all the way through this chapter. I adore how you write the couple and truly anxious to see what happens next. :D
HippieDippie88 chapter 16 . 1/14/2011
My only complaint is how quickly I was through reading the chapter.
HippieDippie88 chapter 15 . 1/14/2011
Damn having to stop reading in order to find food. I'm really adoring this, it's great to see a more mature Hyde and Jackie. They've got a real foundation now, and I adore where you're going with this. Wish I could read more right now!