Reviews for What?
BlueRose3377 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
mooooooreeee give me moooooooooooooore
MadamScorpio chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
man i wished that you had finished! man this was a good story...hope you update:)
MadamScorpio chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
hope the bitch bruised too!
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
omg YES! I thought I was the only one who thought they giggled like everytime and its like wtf is so funny? OMG its not even your story. Other authors stories have them giggle or they are soo dumbfounded its like ok were you paying attention to the story? lol
Alejandra-1991 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
More more more ! .(:
My Hero Academiafan 27 chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
So what happens next?
nine-orcids chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
me loves it!
Breaking-Midnight chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
awesome story please update soon!
Blossom-flower92 chapter 13 . 6/16/2008
hey good story, when he told kags "how come u didn't tell me" does that mean that Inuyasha know now that kioko is his daughter?

Hope u'll update soon, really soon
Kelster Smelster chapter 13 . 1/31/2008
MORE!

Right now mister.

get to work

:P

Hehe!
kagome2 chapter 13 . 3/1/2007
i luv ur story plz kon-thin-u jur storee and is kag gonna tell inu or make somethin up :D _~'
iCE qUEEN chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
o wow o wow o wow i absolutly L.O.V.E ur story love it love it love it! lol its just so0o good...not many storys out there like dat...u kno with a good plot an in control characters an stuff...an even better a very very GOOD author! well i really hope you update soon!

b a role model 2 all those other authors out there who juss leave the good stroys hanging!

k thanx! take care!

~iCE qUEEN.
dont worrie bout it chapter 12 . 12/27/2006
today and latly i cant find what rewritten! did you accidently delete it? if so repost it. this is one of my favorite story! so repost!repost!repost!
Topsie-krett chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
O! cliffey you better update soon! uhh please? _ great fic lurvin it!
JWUP chapter 13 . 11/17/2006
-gasp- Does he know? Or is it going to be one of those cliffhanger questions, "How come you didn't tell me..." and the next chapter it goes, "...we were out of grape juice?" Hahah. That would be funny, but then I think I'd have to go cry. Meh. So anyway, I just realized you updated. Happiness like woah. So anyway, definently loving the length of this chapter, it was supaa-cool. I can't wait for your next update!