Reviews for Some Kind Of Intuition
Leroy J chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
This story was by far one of the best I had ever read on this site. Thrilled you didn't kill Maddy, because you made her so sweet. Thanks for your story!
Brian2008 chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
This is one of my favorite Dark Angel stories. I only wish it had been longer.
crybaby452 chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
the ending was so freaking cute...i cant even say f*c*ing cute because it was that cute loved it!
dgurisko2001 chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
Awesome story, would have loved more chapters and more details though. Does it have a sequel?
Kimmers chapter 13 . 10/21/2006
Enjoyed this so much you did a wonderfukl job with it,.
Babyangel86 chapter 13 . 8/16/2004
unadultered perfection...
Karah chapter 13 . 12/18/2001
wow that was soo good i want a sequal but ont a dark one!
wickedelphie21 chapter 13 . 11/27/2001
this was good. can't wait to read what happens to maddy in the future. or possibly ben? maybe they get into trouble together. don't know. ur story. okay, well i really enjoyed this.
SuE chapter 13 . 10/12/2001
That rocked! I think I'll go read it again.
minaminamina chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
supernaturalgirl chapter 13 . 7/18/2001
this is really good. could u make a .
aegean chapter 13 . 7/9/2001
This was a good ending. So Maddy's story is going to be dark-look forward to seeing what is going to happen and what kinds of issues she faces as an x5-human hybrid.
LifeFiction chapter 13 . 7/8/2001
omg..that was sooooooooo adorable i cant believe how cute it was...i totally expected something different like logan killing max for not telling hahaha( im just kidding) but really this was great..maddy is so cute!...
a fan chapter 13 . 7/8/2001
This was wonderful. The wedding ring clicking on the doorknob was so beautiful. It's these amazing little details that make your fics such joy to read. Awesome job!
a fan chapter 12 . 7/8/2001
The mistake scene was so absolutely sad. You did an amazing job portraying Max and Logan's sad foolishness. And your description of the missing years and how much Logan wished he had been there showed how big a mistake they had reallly made.