Reviews for MMPR: In A Different Light
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 11/17/2006
Awesome. Btw, Kimberly's Thunderzord was a Firebird, not Phoenix. Catch ya on the flip side.
SerEndy.HauntingLove chapter 21 . 11/17/2006
i liked how you did it, i always wonderd about Kat turning evil.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 11/5/2006
Yeah, the non-dance was kinda a bummer. I love your version better. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 9/23/2006
Awesome. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 16 . 9/19/2006
Hey, that was a great chap! I love how u made Zack and Aisha cousins, it made ur story original. Most other MMPR stories r exactly the same. Well great job, can't wait for next update!
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
Very cool. I love how you're integrating the later Rangers into eps that they weren't in. And about the Sleeping Beauty thing, I read somewhere that in the UK version of Foul Play in the Sky, they did a Snow White where Kim ate a poisened apple and fell asleep, so your idea's not so far-fetched. Catch ya on the flip side.
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is my second fav. story on ff, you are a very talented writer keep up the good work and update soon!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
Great job, there really isn't anything that I can say to improve on, everything was really good. And could you maybe read my storied and comment?
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
That was great! Don't forget Rocky, Adam, or Aiesha! They were cool! And I loved Goldar line. "My Queen, none of this is really helping your health." That was great. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
Well, I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pink Crane chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
I love this story

Kim and Tommy are soo a good couple

I love the twists
Avalon.Roxy chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
I do have to admit, the story does feel a tad rushed. But I guess that's from writing it all out within a week. Ah well, it happens. Take your time, there's no need to rush. :)

However, it was still funny nonetheless. :D
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pink Crane chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
yikes

is he still a little sane?

do the rangers help him again?
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
Still looks fine to me. Catch ya on the flip side.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »