Reviews for MMPR: In A Different Light
Lita Lightning chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
hey u did leave me hanging even though i known the episodes hurry up with more please u just got to the start of my favs(tommy is so cool even when he's evil{cause he had the best evil laugh i have ever heard and thats saying something cause ive heard alot}though he was best as one of the good guys)
Bluejay4eva chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I like the way u think. I hope that u put a really good twist on these episodes because i think that MMPRs' needed a little more especiall and When is a Ranger Not a Ranger. I can't wait to see what u do with blue ranger gone bad. I was surprized not to see a Ranger Catastrophe. That was the one when tommy just jumped in the car with Katherine when he and Kimberly were suppose to be going to the movies. But hey its ur stories u do what u want. Can't wait.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
The chap's fine. I can't wait to see what else you come up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
Can't wait to see it though reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
Avalon.Roxy chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Coolness. Yeah, I do the same thing too, write up a rough draft on paper before typing it out. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Very cool start. Can't wait for more. Catch ya on the flip side.
Avalon.Roxy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This sounds promising. However, I am wondering if you're taking requests. I just hope you don't get too swamped with requests though. With that said, have you got an idea in mind for a slight revision of A Bad Reflection On You? I wouldn't mind seeing your interpretation of that ep. Who knows, it might turn out to be even funnier, especially the detention scenes. But, I still want the first Jason/Bulk scene to remain as it was, you know, from where Bulk tells Jason to leave the seat he's in, and Jason is like "Do I see your name written on it?", 'K?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Sounds neat. Can't wait to see how you're gonna do it. Catch ya on the flip side.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4