Reviews for Cal's Plan
Anime Onnanoko chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
aww that was a really good story, I'm glad that they got together in the end!
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hi! It's Saber12 and I have a new penname. I'm not sure if you remember but I once asked if I could re-write this story. It was a long time ago and I got really busy, deleted my account, etc. But now I'm back and I'm devoted to writing this story! It's now been submitted and I really hope you love my writing as much as I love yours! :D
never2muchTITANIC chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
Saber12 chapter 16 . 8/17/2006
That's so cute! The chapters were very short and it seemed a tad bit rushed. But it was very cute. :-)
clois4life chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
that was beautiful i love it! and ruth and jack made friends! awesome story!
head for the hills chapter 16 . 4/6/2006
Aw, this was so good and well written. You should definately write a sequel.
Ellen Hockley chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
Hey,this is really interesting! I love all stories that have Cal in them, even if he is written as a bad guy... Rose was totally being a bi-yatch in chapter 10 when she was so happy about Cal's father geting a heart attack because it got Cal away from her. Wasn't it just a *tad* heartless? I mean, she didn't even feel bad for him for a moment -doesn't that like undermine her right to judge him and villainize him? Yup, I do have issues with Rose ;p- I mean, she never was a saint- she should just chuck Cal if she didn't love him and don't stay on, cheating on him, pretending to be a victim and blaming everyone else for it. She DID have a choice after all - if leaving Cal mneant being poor than well, tough life. Whatever choice she made, it was HER decision so she should take some responsibility for it and accept the consequences. It is easy to blame and hate others for our own mistakes. She was naive too - she just wanted this absolute freedom to go wherever she wanted whenever she wanted, but life doesn't ever work that way, does it? We all must accept the consequences of our decisions and freedom doesn't equal lack of responsibility. Ok, I went on a bit of a rant here, but hey, what better place than a review to analyse the characters a bit? ;P Your story got me thinking and that's always a good sign (for the story, not necessarily the people listening to me ;)) Anyway, good job, and I like the way you portray Jack. He is ten times more reasonable than Rose.

Cheers,

Ellen
I Need More Cowbell chapter 16 . 2/28/2006
yay! I loved this story. You are a very talented writer! GREAT JOB!
FivebyFive09 chapter 16 . 2/28/2006
this was a cute story and i enjoyed it very much. hope to see some more of your writing in the future :)
FivebyFive09 chapter 15 . 2/13/2006
Aww cute. you should make another chapter about the wedding but dont make the boat sink it'd be to cliche. but i could picture it lol
phantomanneofgreengablesfan10 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
LOVED IT! Write a sequal, PLEASE! The whole story was amazing! As you can see by my pen name I love titanic and phantom of the opera. Please write a sequal though. I will be checking everyday after school to see if you've written one! Anyway the story was awesome. Please review on my storys to. My storys are Young Pocahontas under Prince of Egypt and The Adventures of Nellie book one which is under American Girl. Loved it!
Wild Mage Lioness chapter 15 . 1/28/2006
Aw! So cute!
Disney'sBelle chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I really enjoyed this! Will there be a sequel?
Bohemian Anne chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
I can't believe no one has reviewed this yet. This is a good story. Ruth's changing is believable, as is Cal's attitude. I also liked the bit in chapter three where Jack says Rose DeWitt Bukater and the officer says he doesn't believe that is Jack's name. That made me chuckle. You could stand to check your spelling a bit more (and not with Spellcheck, as it misses only words that aren't in its dictionary, and many words have similar sounds and different meanings), but other than that it's very good.