Reviews for Sitting on the Fence
Bushwah chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I personally like the view, but not everyone can stomach the occupational hazards of a good day of fence-sitting.
WynCatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved this story and the way it ties in with Obi-Wan's comments in the ROTS novelization. Anakin's conflicted loyalties fascinate me. Good job, especially at the end, as he makes his awful, irrevocable decision.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is a perfect characterization of Obi-Wan says it:

"For Anakin, there is nothing more important than friendship. He is the most loyal man I've ever met—loyal beyond reason; in fact […] abstractions like peace don't mean much to him. He's loyal to people, not to principles."

Well done my friend, well done indeed!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Very good. "Anakin is loyal to people, not principles." and the bit about the Council were just so true, such good explanations of Anakin's fall.
Klove0511 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Great story! First Star Wars fanfic I've read, actually. I usually don't stray from the Furuba fandom, but then again, most of my favorite authors don't write in other fandoms I know well.

Anyway. There were a few minor typos and such... But other then that, no real problems of that sort.

I loved how you brought in Padme in this story. How she is living on the edge as much as he is. _ I'm finding it difficult to put into words exactly what I want to say, but let me put it simply, I love this story. _
Apollaskywalker chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This is good...I'm at a loss for words.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Fantasic story! I'm in awe of your ability. If this was like the movie, I would love the movie even more. Wonderful job!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
Monica Ronovitch chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I enjoyed this story greatly.

You accurately described the conflict within Anakin (at least, from my PoV), and did a good job showing his emotions.

My compliments and kudos to you!

And you have a nice writing style- it keeps the reader interested. Keep on writing!