Reviews for Courting Catastrophe
jillian asciolla chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
wow so kewl i mean like wow i really like it so awesume!
Forgotten Relic chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
awesome job! I love the colleges _ especially the CBC bit... though for the sake closeness in washington state it would be amusing to add EWU which is app. 40 min from Gonzaga... but yeah, random thoughts there... oh well, keep up the good work!
Hildub chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
yay, another washingtonian native Danny Fan XD

I say Sam needs to go to Gonzaga. But I don't think that'll work out since she is Jewish and that is a Catholic School. I love your work keep it up
take my breath away chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Love I have not read this i a long time. Love the paring.
FlareHotti877 chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
This is really good update soon!
SilentRainFalls chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
Me being the fannatical little monster that I am, I'm now typing my second review. Well Chapter 9 was excellent, as all of them are. I was psyched when I saw that you slipped in Meg's solo from Disney's Hercules, God I love that song... xD

Great chapter, I wish you luck on writing the rest of them, and I await your next chapter!
MmFlamerosemM chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
i can wait that long for an awsome story like this. plz cont when u get the time.
Indecisive Mind chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
Sam's in denial. Love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Galateagirl chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
Yes! (Happy Dance) They went on a date! They went on a date!
DoggieGurl10 chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
WO! You updated. YAY! LOVED the chapter! Can't wait for more! UPDATE AGAIN SOON! (I LOVE CAPS LOCK!)
Indecisive Mind chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
Lol, it was so funny in "Flirting With Disaster" when Sam glanced at the ring and was like "Wes? Who's Wes?" I was cracking up for ten minutes. It soulds like the kind of stupid thing I would do. :)
MmFlamerosemM chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
thats cute, i couldnt think of a better way to give that ring to her. plz cont. its going great.
A. LaRosa chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
I adore this story! It's very cute and fluffy, just the way I like it. I can't wait until you update again. Nice job!

-A
Forgotten Relic chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
ah... want more! please! anyway, this one is really good and I like the "engaging" shocker _ not to mention the make good choices bit is so maddie!
DoggieGurl10 chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
WO! Cool chapters! Okay, here's the weird part. Chicken Stir-fry! Thats what I had for dinner tonight! Thats a little creepy! But yeah, cool chapters and as usual I can't wait for more!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »