Reviews for Truth or Dare
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Nice story :)

Thank you !
Myshipshipsitself chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Okay, so I'm just starting out watching the show, and from episode one, I was like "Aww, House and Wilson are so cute." And so my new fandom obsession was born. Anyway, I went to read older fanfics, since I can't follow some of the plots twists in the more recent ones, and found this. This. Is. Amazing. I love truth or dare fanfics, and this one is so perfect. I just love. *runs away to reread*
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Too cute! 8D!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
cute. i liked the imagery at the end
BlackMetalHeart chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
DehMD chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
When House said "Kiss me.", I almost fell from the bed! :) !

I loved it.
Doctor Owl chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ahh! This is so great! Why doesn't it have more reviews? The dialogue was wonderful and I can actually see this happening in real life :) er...on the show...because they're not real. Right. Have to keep reminding myself of that. ANWAYS I loved it!
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
wow, this got intense fast. And the ending *shiver*

well done!
rain angst chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is a great story. It was in character and cute. Great job!
The Village Voice chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
So amazing! I just love this pairing. *giggles* Ah, truth or dare, such a fun game!
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I love this fic. It's beautiful, in-character and just down-right perfect.

I would love to see more, if there ever is any. :P

This is sweet, funny, painful and beautiful all at once, and the uncertainity of both House and Wilson was so perfect it brought tears to my eyes. :)

And this line?

“Take me, I’m yours.” House’s voice is so quiet that Wilson almost misses the words.

Made my day.

*favourites happily*
Califaction chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww! Sweet. I love the dialogue, and you've revived a plot that was on it's last legs, made it into something funny, touching, and in lots of ways totally House and Wilson. Thanks for writing and posting!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Loved it. So cute and sweet and funny all at the same time. the spin the bottle comment was great! Good job!
Sophia Riddle chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
“Why did you choose to become a doctor?”

“My father gave me no choice. T or D?”

er... so Wilson beome a doctor because it's his father will? I remember Neil...

“Kiss me.”“For one minute.”“Tongue?”“Of course.”

House looks at Wilson with concern. He wants to speak, but his best friend has seemed to have captured his voice. He swallows. Never in a hundred years had he thought Wilson would answer the dare!

hm... why I had a idea that House ask that on porpuse? like... hm.. he's planing it for a LONG LONG time..

lovely story!