Reviews for Remembering You
Esmeia chapter 1 . 2/5
While I'm none too interested in Dale/Gadget and find Chip/Gadget much more plausible and cute, this was a good little piece for the pairing! I actually like that it leans more towards showing their close friendship than a romantic thing too. Like Gadget finally realized just how special Dale was only after he left.

Great job!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Excellent work! Good to see a Dale/Gadget pairing! Hope to see more like this from you! Keep it up!
kyran p chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
that is brillint i love it and thats how i think of it dale and gadget and thats what i always think how it will end dale and gadget 4 ever
JPElles chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Very touching and a good read. I hope to see some more stuff similiar to this from you.
banjkazfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aww...cute! You should do another chapter

Yakko: some things are better left as a one-shot, Car...

Me: Yea, I guess so. Great job!
cartoonking10749 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
There is not many DG fanfics I know and this one is truly a treat. Using a computer game to deeply remember someone is quite unusual, but hey, why not?

I personally love DG as a couple. Job well done.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This is incredibly sweet. I know how it feels to have a friend just leave, lucky me, he came back & we patched things up (then he fell head over heels for a good friend of mine *smiles*). Ever give thought to writing what would happen if Dale did return? or if Gadget found him in an arcade somewhere & do another one shot?
S-Chrome chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Very nice.

I can't remember the last DG fic I read, but I'm certainly glad I read this one.