Reviews for At the Speed of Light
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww is She gonna date james?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Kid Flash doing a James Bond theme killed me. That just had to be the funniest thing ever! This chapter was hilarious! And also! I admired Jinx determination to walk home...err, despite how far she was, lol. She cracked though but it was kinda sweet too.

- kazorashi
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Kid Flash do
Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
It was ok, but I wish there was more Kat
RavenRainbowRose chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
When is "Other Side of the Light" coming out? I looked at youur profile and saw that you didn't write it yet...
RavenRainbowRose chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
They Finnaly kissed! :-D (YAAAAAY)
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
Electricboa chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
A good story, I liked it. I especially liked the part with Jinx hexing Mammoth, that was a nice apex to her conflicted loyalties. I was a little confused as to why the little girl, Kat, was in it, though. I kind of thought she would end up being kidnapped or In danger somehow, but her story kind of died out without going anywhere. I take it the sequel didn't pan out, judging by the last update date.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2012 my new favorit drink
dstorrs chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Three things:

First, this is a great story. Well written, with realistic characters that I actually care about, and believable relationship trouble instead of angst. Great job.

Second: stop apologizing for the time between updates. You're doing us a favor just by writing it. We don't get to dictate schedule unless we pay you.

Third: submit for publication. You're good enough.
Superbluestar428 chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
Can't wait til the sequel is up! Plz continue this, I want to know what else happen!
Obsidian Sam chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Well, I liked the end of the chapter, if that's any consolation...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Loved it! Keep up the GREAT work! Love your Flinx stories! Tnx for making them!
Kamen Disguise chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
LOOOVED this. 8D so very much. the plot was drawn out sweetly structured, and the details and descriptions were phenomenal. very impressed. :]

Kamen Disguise chapter 8 . 9/28/2010