Reviews for The Ressurected
meagan chapter 31 . 8/31/2002
cool story
Faith chapter 31 . 1/16/2002
That was a really good story!

It would have been beter with some more action but, I still love it!

Keep writting!
Libazeth chapter 31 . 10/6/2001
This is really good. Can you make a sequel please?
Logansbabe chapter 31 . 9/19/2001
Two Words-

Thank you 4 being such a great author and please know that i love all of ur fics with no exceptions

Thanx again
Katana chapter 31 . 8/29/2001
Wow! That's just wonderful!
Will chapter 13 . 8/2/2001
This is soo not should just kick his being such an ass.
Miro chapter 31 . 7/16/2001
*grins*
Liz Parker2 chapter 31 . 7/10/2001
Doncha just love sappy endings?
aegean chapter 31 . 7/9/2001
Great Story. I loved it from start to finish. Who knew it would end like that-Zack a father?
a fan chapter 31 . 7/8/2001
It was great to see a happy rain scene for once. There have been too many sad ones. Sorry I didn't leave as many reviews for this one I just couldn't stop reading and before I knew it I was at the end. Its' been a total pleasure reading all your fics. At last I'm caught up! Lookin' forward to all the new stuff. Bye or better yet until we post again. a fan
a fan chapter 30 . 7/8/2001
Wondeful romantic happy shippy. Yeah! It's cool that Zack would just tell the nurses that Max was a genetically engineered prototype. Life is so different without Manticore on your back. One of your little details that I just love.
LifeFiction chapter 31 . 7/8/2001
omg that was just the sweetest story that i ever read..i loved it...you are such a talented writer. i look foward to reading all your material..i cant wait to read whatever you have in store for us ( fanatics) next...
a fan chapter 27 . 7/8/2001
I knew Delaney was too smart not to know that Logan was back. I mean what was Logan thinking going to Delaney's mansion? This is going to get freaking.
a fan chapter 22 . 7/8/2001
It's true the only thing that would make Logan leave Max is to save her life. Very powerful.
a fan chapter 19 . 7/8/2001
Wow! You completely captured Max's grief at Logan's death and her joy that he was alive. I could just feel her conflicting emotions and her deep love for Logan.