Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! This was beautiful! What was really funny was when Bakura caught the flowers. I knew that was gonna happen as soon as "Think fast" was said. And when Kaiba almost gave Joey a heart attack. HA! Keep writing things like this, I love it!

coughcoughKIDScough
Murasaki Lumi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hey Babe!

Wow, such good work, I bet your friend is defiantely pleased with her present!

Such a sweet one shot, even better than the first!

Loved the bit with Bakura and the flowers, too good man!

Loved the romance, it was all perfect, nearly far too perfect!

But what else should love be, right?

Well, hope to hear from you soon, I did email you, you know.

You/Kai fic fan
the1koolkitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
SQUE! _ Oh my God, I adore it! As soon as I saw the title, I screamed. With happiness, of course. Then I screamed again once I finished. It is so loverly, dearie. *pokes Bakura* Hey, dude, you do realize that you'll have to marry Dare next! *winks mischievously* Like Malfoy said...he can play the girl, and Dare can play the boy! *is avoiding looking at Dare, Bakura or Lina at the moment* Anyway...thank you so much, hun: this is the best birthday present ever. *gives you a hug*
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
_ Very beautiful, and moving too. Nothing is more sweet and frenzic (chuckle) then a wedding, and I was glad to help out with the couple. I wish them nothing but strength and wisdom in the future.

_ Maybe I can babysit their kids, if they have any. I'll turn them to Godzilla lovers! My cousin and I, we both love Godzilla and we call ourselves "The Godzilla Brothers". Besides, when I act like Godzilla or dinosaurs, kids seem to like it and go along with it.

In any case, excellent one-shot! Keep it up!