Reviews for A Chance to Start Over
yarnfan4life chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
love it please write more
magicallyweird07 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I'm glad that all of his stuff and his pets managed to survive the final battle when no one else did.
TyDragon30 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
MORE - MORE - MORE - MORE - MORE
Saturnblue chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
In this last chapter it showed if isn't for Harry from the AU world coming to this world the orders will most likely not get a alliance. It will be fun to see how Harry and co to uproot the traitor in their mist. Sister of NEvile seem to be a spy of sort and will be consistently watched for evidence. The Vampires are awesome in this story. Are u going to post how they became friends/family with each other. (The vampire nation and Harry)
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
bananacupcakes chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
please update soon :)
Bloodfire87 chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
YIPE! Great work on the story line I absolutely can't wait to see what happens next...I only have one suggestion for you. You may want to consider adding more detail to what the differences are between worlds like flashbacks for the memories that they shared not to mention the different characteristics of the different Boys-Who-Lived...My personal opinion its like a kid who has not reached their full potentinal, please don't take this as a negative criticism I love your story and can't wait to see the next chapter...Also I vote no pairings if those are the choices...yeah deffinately no pairing...Cheers!

Bloodfire87
TempestReign chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
great story! i like it!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Intriguing story.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Hee hee! Way to go, Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Yes! Well Neville is a bit conceited. Is it possible that it is Harry of this time who is doing it anyway unconsciously?
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Another good chapter. I like the way this story is going.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Actually not a bad chapter. It can be difficult to get things to come out the way you want them to.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Excellent start!
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I really like this story. t could use some improvement. For example a beta and don't put an authors note in the middle of the story. It runes the chance of the reader getting sucked it. Save it for the end of the chapter. I really like your story so far. Does the fact that Harry is a Phoenix mean he is immortal? I love it when people do it that way. Anyway please update soon. I cant wait to see what happens next. Later dude.