Reviews for This Is Konoha's Future
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
you put such a nice spin to the teams and you gave us the ups and downs and no hum haring about it so I recon you did a pretty good job with this story
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I'm really loving these 20 truths fics 3 I just need to figure out who 19 and 20 are referring to...
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
"This is Konoha's future. A blind man. An idiot savant. A fat man. An ex-bulimic. A nin without chakra. A man widely accepted as mental. A girl afraid of her own shadow. The man lost in that shadow. A girl who's afraid of herself. A man who's afraid of everyone else. A girl afraid to die. A man afraid to live."

Konohagakure is going to conquer.

(InoShikaChou always seemed kinda... incest-y to me. But other than Team 7, I guess they would be the OT3)

I really liked the themes in this.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awesome, simply wonderful. I loved the last part!
SoundofImagination chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Probably one of the most amazing things i've ever read, its very deep and in a sense (this could just be me but) has a lot of meaning and inspiration from it and found it wonderful that and i was listening to sadness and sorrow at the same time i particularly liked 18,19 and 20. I feel that this story is kinda saying that you can really rely on your true friends to get you through life, or i'm just trying to be deep but anyways good work!
Sqidly chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Damn , that was deep . And I'm still trying to figure out who's who .
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very nice
sillya chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
it's interesting
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Okay, geeky me doesn't get it. The last two truths I had some trouble trying to pair who was assigned what description. I recommend next time you write something like that that maybe they're put in the order they're listed in the story (like in this story ten ten would be first, then neji, lee ect.) So then one can go back and check, or even just grouped with their team mates so one can kind of piece it together. And then in the second part list them in the exact same order. Not only will that help with the confusion part but it'll make it seem more profound to exactly match up what they were/are to what they become. Sorry, it might seem stupid that I didn't get it but I love it anyways! (I'm probably going to spend the next hour trying to figure out who is what because I can't leave it alone)
The Penumbra chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I loved it. This is so going onto my LJ rec list :D
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Brilliant.
lalocheziaxx chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
The last one really confused me but it's amazing anyway. I've never read things like this.
TheClockworkFaerie chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
0-o is that really true? coolio if it is! and just for that, you got on my favorites list and you wont be smited by my Rod of Evil! -disappears into the night Rod of Evil in hand- and dont ask why its called the Rod of Evil ok? trust me-you dont want to know!
Blazer101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow, just wow. This is a truly amazing fic, and with a great idea. I love how you used the 20 truthes style on all of the Konoha nin and how each one had something about them. This is definitely one of the best Naruto stories I've read, I just love it. I also love how you put Naruto and Sakura's fear of being alone. Anyway, I hope to read more of your works soon!

~Blazer
Random Projects chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
It's really interesting. I liked 19 and 20 the most. I liked the way it contrasted with eachother (19 being the negative one, and 20 being the positive one.), but I couldn't figure some of them out.