Reviews for Out of the Worst Comes the Best
Veldrisk chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Excellent story. This is one of the best written one-shots I have read.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
REDEADED chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved every second of it!

-Ed
thenick1084 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was a great story and thank you for posting it. I agree with you that Ron/Shego makes alot of sense when you think about it and I always seen Ron/Kim as more as a brother/sister thing then a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Keep up the good writing and I look forward to reading more of your works in the future.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hmmm, i like this story, particularly that you did make it realistic in the smexing department... Her first real time, not her first first time and all
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
sweet
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
very cool

well done!
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
omg. this was beyond sweet! Ron and Shego...hmm... i could see that : )
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Awasome story I the Ron and Shego paring even more!
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This is a sweet story that really gets ya, right here (hits chest twice). You sir are a great writer. . . that never updates.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.

P.S. Yes, Ron and Shego just do seem right together.
Zekerion chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Nice fic, and I agree that song fits absolutely perfectly with this.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Good one.

While writers may disagree on many things, Shego's real name, who the various characters end up with, can a bad guy go good, it seems there is universal agreement on one thing...Ron has it going where it counts!

Enjoyable fluff. We need more fluff.
Mulletmanalive chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Interesting little short. I like the idea and there really is something about Ron that just says he can see the best in anyone.

On the critical, some of the dialogue seemed a little pasty and I'm not entirely sure how to remedy it [not that mine is the best in the world but hey]. Though I too find the girl-power plots tiresome, I'd suggest looking at some of the better female authors out there [and let's face it that rules out JK Rowling.] They usually have fairly natural conversation.

Aside from that, good man for sticking to the first rule of fanfiction smuff: the guy you relate to is always HUGE.

Thom.
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Awsome story always love a good RonGo fic and this was one of them.
Pat Squared chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Liked it.

Shego always had a thing for Ron...