Reviews for Droid Troubles
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Supposed to have been posted 23 April 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

TSL aboard the Ebon Hawk: Bao-Dur has to deal with HK47 for the first time.

The piece is lightly amusing and satirical, HK is his normal homicidal self, Bao-Dur unsure how to deal with that aspect. Manda'lor reacting as you would expect him to when he sees HK, and T3 giggling like a kid in the corner.

Pick of the Week
ThoseRandomTigers chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Bao-Dur hasn't quite realized that the droids that Revan messes with are durable and develop quite the mind of their own. That's the way I like it, personally. And in any case, he doesn't know they've been around Revan.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
good oneshot. I like it that you did a bao-dur story, something that never usually happens
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Cortessa is back and she's better than ever! Thank God where have you been, and yes I know you post on KFM now... Did you think a name change would throw me off? I'm so glad you're back I was worried you'd stopped writing. Bloody Brilliant as usual! ;)
Clover64 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
LOL...aw, HK. This was a great little oneshot...loved the Bao vs. Mandalore bit and them yelling at each .