Reviews for Potions, Pregnancy, Power
Noxy the Proxy chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
This is starting to get a bit interesting. at least know we know what happened to cause Lucius to get pregnant.
AccountlessReviewer chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Update! Update! Update! It's really really good.
shadow6116 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
this is interesting, to say the least. work on scene breaks though; it's disconcerting to jump from one to another so suddenly. maybe put some mark between scenes to indicate a change...

Question: how far along is luc by the end of this chap?

another question: is there ever going to be an update, or is this a dead fic?
nikkilynne17 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Amazing! You should write more, you have a real talent!
escape5 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
there should be more, you've already heard this before, but it's the truth!
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Hmm...so Voldemort obviously had something to do with Lucius sudden pregnancy? Also the fact that Lucius has no "true" memory of what happened to him. Severus truly cares about his friend Lucius, and has obviously missed there close friendship of there childhood. Yet he is definitely against, Draco being with Harry...which probably more to do with who Harry's father was. Just when will Severus realise that Harry, isn't anything like his preconceptions of him?

Wonder how long Draco will be in a snit with Severus over his comments, and viewing him supposedly "playing" with his father? Somehow I don't think it was Harry that presuded Draco, but the other way around. Just how or who caused the disappearance of the male pregnancy potion from Severus's potions stores at Hogwarts? Why did Voldemort decided suddenly that Lucius and Narcissa should separate, and then suddenly have her killed not long after she left Malfoy Manor? Narcissa leaving and death, obviously is linked to Lucius's unexpected pregnancy? Did Narcissa know about the pregnancy before her death?
XxInnocenceBeilschmidtxX chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I love the all the description in this story...You write Lucius very well!
Yedra chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Wuhuu - update, update *jumps up and down*

Happy me that I had this story still in my favorites :-D

Thank you for this update. This story really is much too good not to be finished.

I like the idea that the mighty Lord of Malfoy is reduced to someone losing one thing after the other. First his memory, then his wife and last his composure. Time to maybe change back into the funny and friendly young man again that seems to be deeply burried within him.

Who is the childs father or possible fathers? What are the dark Lords plans for trying that stunt? If most men died being pregnant it is a high risk he took. Does he wish to see his loyal follower dead? What did Lucius do to "deserve" such a treatment? When will Draco find the nerve to tell his father of his love? And what the hell is Severus truly feeling for Lucius? Or is he under Imperius? The dark Lord seems satisfied to a certain extent that the Potions Master is around Lucius. And he seems to think that Severus is too stupid to realize Lucius pregnancy. How odd...

I hope for another update much sooner than the last. Thankyou
MrsAlexTrager chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
HIiyah x.

Loved this story x

I love stories where Lucius is pregnant x

Plz Update x

MrsLuciusMalfoy x
Mauri chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Love your story please update soon. Wouldn't "you know who" need an egg donor? Who's the mother? Just a thought.
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
OCCness abounds.
NATWEST chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I love this story. I found this and wonder if Lucius has the child of the dark lord or Severus and I really hope it is Severus. Lucius mind is very strong and its fighting to find out what happen to him. It like when people have date rape drugs slip to them by alchol. Some people remember better then others. I really hope you do another chapter.

Lisa
Visenya Dayne chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Oh, please, do continue! I'm loving it!

.~
Shizu66 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Update soon, this is too cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I'm sure you've heard about the formatting already. It would also be helpful if you had some markers for scene breaks. But other than that, this was an interesting chapter-to think of our elegant Lucius ballooning out like that really tickles me.