Reviews for Five By Five By Five By
undernourishedegos chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hahahaha...that's pretty flippin scary... I liked it :)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Twenty-five Faiths of all ages? What an interesting idea? So how did they produce these little darlings? Clones? The mind boggles! And all named after the Seven Deadly Sins or the Seven Virtues. I love it.
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That was so funny! Very nice.
Faith's Fangs chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
My old chair swayed and brokedown with me on it laughing hard. I like it keep it up.
T-money1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That's a lot of Faiths. Poor B. Well thank goodness it was just a nightmare. Good story, cute and funny. Keep up the good work.
Jo Soulliere chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
*cheesy smile*

Oh my god lol, that was funny. I was suspecting it would end up being a dream, and I was partially wondering if she would wake up beside faith. the wedding talk surprised me though lol.

leather diapers *chuckles* that's a funny thought. I could see faith putting a leather diaper on a child though lol.

3 faiths... wow. *how the mind boggles* That's something I think I could deal with watching... lol.

interesting story, I liked it. :)
Tara101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Now that was a freky dream i like it keep it up.
AR -Erithius chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
20 little Faith rugrats running around lol thats to funny. Great story, keep doing a good job.
charmedloverloes chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Haha this is great! Keep it up! And more dreams please... It was really funny, it made me laugh.
anonymous of anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
lol that was the best i love it!*big big smile* it was hilarious, funny and oh so brilliant! neways i hope to read more of ur stuff. *claps*!