Reviews for Secrets in the Snow
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Cute story. Just one thing, you put seto's parent died in a plane carsh then in the next line you say it was a car carsh. Other then that it was good. Could you maybe write about the xmas party and have people find out about them.
sarah chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
very nice story good jobe
SongbirdSarah chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i change me mind, THIS WAS THE CUTEST STORY EVER! BAHAHAHA! PERFECT, ABSOULTELY PERFECT! great job! i loved this, as you can tell! lol.

M.
Chavs must die chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG That was so sweet! *bursts out into tears* I need a hanky... No seriously, that was fantastic, one of the best I've ever read. One minor thing though, plane crash, or car crash? Re-check the Christmas bit lol! Aw... I can't stop crying...
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Oh, that was so sweet. I thought it was so sweet how it ended. Sigh
Snowfynn chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Wah. That was so cute. Heh. You are awesome, without a doubt.
Twinkle.Twinkel chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
OMG! i loved it! it was so sweet! poor seto! at least anzu was there so he dosnt have to be alone! good job! your a good writer

tear-drowned-angel X
WikketKrikket chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
*Cries* Oh, man, that was so... beautiful! *Sobs*

...

*Ahem*

Sorry, I'm such a sap. But I felt so sorry for Seto... Ah...

Love the fic! _
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Aw, cute! I loved it!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
WOOHOO! AWSOME FICCY! I think this is one of my very favourites of yours! I've just gotten a little section of time with nothing else to do so I'm gonna read some of your fics okay? Okay! Which means I have to go and do that now. Bye! I shall reveiw again!

Soi
Rasha chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
FLUFF ROCKS! *waves a 'seto anzu' flag* SO glad that there are so many people liking that pairing, thanks for sharing your great fanficitons! *hugs*
musafa chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
aw! *sniff* that was so sweet! it's nice to have a fic where Kaiba cries, coz then you can see he really is human!

great fic!
Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Aw... so cute and fluffy!

I'm all warm and fuzzy inside now!
Heather chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Aw. I love fluffiness! I'm going to cry some more.
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Yeah! A long oneshot.

I loved it. I really did.

You'll have to read my stuff when I figure out how to upload... Angiil i s going to show me...I'd like to know what you think.

I hate computers.