Reviews for Harry and Hermione: True, Undying Love Forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
hold up. 2.5 kids? WTF
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That's sooooo wrong lol
WildeStories chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
It was hilarious! but how can you have 2.5 kids...when you are girls?
frodogenic chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Sheer agonizing brilliance! That was a specTACular parody. :) The epilogue was what made it, I do believe...
Music in her Eyes chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
lol. that was great. my roommate came into my room to ask me if i was ok cuz i was laughing so loud. you should definitely write more paradies. just sayin
karma11 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
omg that was hilarious! its so true in every hr/h fic she becomes so pretty and they all of a sudden fall in love while ron and ginny go die somewhere. Awesme fic!
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Amazing...OO That was completely and utterly brilliant! You got every parody that makes H/Hr fanfic horrendous and disgustingly unrealistic and parodied it all in one fantastic fanfic. You got everything from the all-of-a-sudden change of Hermione's physically features and her out-of-nowhere feelings of romantic love for Harry, to the American exchange students, to Harry falling in love with a Mary-Sue OC (yours happened it have my name in it, Jessica, which just makes it all the greater), and finally, the butcher of both Ron and Ginny's characters in H/Hr fanfic was also brought to life! I LOVE THIS STORY! xD Excellent job! Keep up the great work and take care! :)

harry-mione chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was just...Oh God...I lack the words to describe it. Absolutely loved it. I'm an avid HHr shipper, but even I've got to admit that what you wrote pretty much described the types of fanfics I HATE. You made me laugh off my chair with laughter. Please write more parodies like this!
narglebrain chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That beautiful...It was like an opera being performed right in front of my own eyes. I have to go and mourn and rejoice and generally appreciate the beauty of it.

Ally x
cassandrcarol chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
omg that was so funny! i love it
quidditch7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
hahaha wow that was too funny..parody's crack me up..just the ideas some people have..of hermione with straight hair and manicured nails and a cousin..and how americans are always brought into stories that take place in england..haha its so funny and i love parody's about that type of stuff. this was such a funny story..i absoloutly loved reading

EmIpsaLoquitur chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Awesome! Totally hillarious!
The Redhead Witch chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
hahahahaha i laughed all the way through it! i love the part about how hermione used to be ugly... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

jessalae chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! I really love this fic. Great work.
Mossy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Truly, this was a beautiful story.